One-Shot for Olivia Smith and the Titans Curse

I slowly catch up to my friends. "Ready to go to the shoot?" Olive asks.

"Of course," I answer.

As we walk through the streets of Hollywood, some guys make a couple of catcalls, and I shudder. "Why do they have to do that?" I ask my friends.

"Because we are as beautiful as, well models."Thalia said.

"We are models!" I say.

"Models that are going to be late to a very important photo shoot!" Piper says.

"Okay, okay! Let's go." Olive says.

Once we get to the shoot, the designers call for us in the dressing room and we hurry inside. "Where have you been!" the director of the shoot, Mr. D
calls.

"Sorry! we were running a bit late!" Thalia calls.

"Oh, whatever, just be out in ten." Mr. D says quickly.

We change, then the makeup crew swarms around us trying to finish quickly, but making sure it still looks good. We walk out looking amazing. As we pose for the shoot, Zoe walks in staring at how beautiful we all look. She runs out of the room.

Mr. D runs after her, " Hunter girl!".

"Why does he let her come to the shoots if she just runs out the moment she walks in?" Olive asks us.

"Because he is trying to get Artemis to like him, duh!" Piper says. Mr.D comes back into the room with a fake smile plastered onto his face.

>ooooo<

"Okay Anne, come on." Mr. D called from the front row of the showroom. I walk out proudly and confidently. "Remember, smile, stand up straight..." he says to me. I start walking a bit slower with my chin up, a small smile frozen on my lips, and I start to straighten out my back. "Ah that's it! Perfection!" He yells.

I reach the end of the Runway and turn. Everyone starts clapping for me.

As my friends and I walk out of the showroom, I was met face to face with Percy.

He says, "I don't think I have ever seen anyone model with such effortless grace." I blush.

" Bye Anna." My friends call to me.

"Would you like to grab a cup of coffee?" Percy asks me.

"Sure." I answer.

"You look great..." He says. I just blush in reply. As we walk, we talked about modeling, and our life before we came to Hollywood. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met." He says. We stop walking.

"I'm not perfect..." I say.

"Nobody is." he answers. He looks deep into my eyes, and I look down. He lifts my chin up a little, and I notice how close we are to each other, one move, and his lips would be on mine. We move at the same time. He takes my hand, and we walk into the coffee shop.

The End!