Chapter 1 . "What the-"

Striker POV.

Its a beautiful morning in the farm and Striker is just waking up. But something feels weird.

Striker got up to look in the mirror.

"Oh... Damn i look good tho-"
Striker smirked ar the mirror until he heard a loud scream.

"What the-"

Striker dressed up on his clothes and ran out of his room.

Blitzo POV.

Blitzo woke up early, he got up and dressed up sleeply. He then walked up to the hallway. At the hallway, there was a mirror. Blitzo took a quick look in the mirror and stopped.
He looked at the mirror confused.
There was a hot red haired male looking at him.. wait-! Thats Blitzo himself!?

Blitzo was about to run to the others untill he tripped and fell down the stairs.

"*Screams*"

Striker then ran to Blitzo.

"Are you okay???"
Striker asked Blitzo.

Blitzo looked at the handsome white haired country male with tears of pain in his eyes.

Striker POV.

Striker looked at Blitzo and then realized that Blitzo was hurt.. and so fucking hot.
Striker then took Blitzo up bridal style.
Blitzo is now all red faced.

Striker takes crying redBlitzo to others.

"Uh. Hi-"
Striker started.

"What happened??!"
Moxxi asked running up to them.

"He fell down the stairs-"
Striker continued until he was interupted.

"YOURE HUMANS NOW!?"
Moxxi panicked.

"That is NOT the important thing right now Moxxi!! Hes hurt! Get a hold of yourself!!"
Striker yelled at Moxxi and puched Moxxi aside to put the hurt Blitzo to the couch.