2 ~ Cat Noir

7/11 guy. What do I do?! Oh god, I can't tell him I practically perved on him before the party!? But that still doesn't explain why he recognises me, unless he caught me? Oh god, that's worse. What should I do?
"Maybe you just look like someone else?" I said, a tad aggressive but he didn't seem to notice.
"Maybe... wait I have an idea" he beamed at me.
"Go on..."
"What if we have a contest, so the first person to work out the other's name wins!" He spoke quickly, excitement radiating from his face. He had tired skin but kind eyes and a goofy grin. He really was adorable.
"Sounds good, but what do we call each other until then?"
"Hmmm" he looked down, racking his brain for ideas. Then he snapped his fingers. "How about our costume names? So you're ladybug and I'm cat noir!" He giggled a little at his plan.
"Ok, good idea... cat boy," I added with a nudge and he smiled.
"Let the games begin, bugaboo"

After signing ourselves up for the costume contest, quite a few drinks and some terrible dance moves, I really started to feel comfortable with the mysterious cat noir.

We'd found ourselves chatting on a sofa, completely worn out from all the dancing. It must of been early morning now, and we'd talked about almost everything.
Life, family, hobbies, favourite films; all the basic things. But when I asked him about his job he shied away. I thought he might be unemployed, which would be totally fine, but I didn't want to ask. it would probably make him uncomfortable.

Just then, I heard someone's voice on a microphone.
"1 2 3 testing, is this shit on? You know what, I don't care." It was Alex, but he was a lot more hammered than the last time I saw him.
"Listen up motherfuckers, I got the winners of the contest here" he said, pulling out a ratty piece of paper from his pocket.
"I'm third place... sucks to suck! PICKLE RICK" he roared down the mic as the party cheered and whooped.
"Shut up, second place, my dear friend cat noir and his little ladybug" he said and winked at my partner. They knew each other?-
"We didn't win" cat said and turned to me.
"That sucks, I really thought we should of though!"
"Hey, what time is it?" He asked with a yawn.
"Hold on-" I pulled my phone out of my bag and checked "3:17am"
"You hungry?" He said whilst scratching his head.
I smiled and locked eyes with him, "Always."

———— A/N ————

Please vote! It really helps me out! Thank you again for reading, make sure you keep hydrated. <3