"Hey." I said, breaking the silence.

He looked up and smiled. "Hope you don't mind cinnamon in your hot chocolate. It is a Casey family thing."

"Never tried it."

"You'll love it." He told me, before finishing up the drink with whip cream and more cinnamon.. "So do you want to watch a movie, tour the house?" He asked when he handed me the cup.

"Depends. Does your whole house look like Alyssa's closet?"

He cringed. "Yeah. She had paid some contractors to make it bigger and look like that. I thought she was crazy when she said she needed more space. Guess I was wrong."

"Little bit."

"I thought you've seen it before."

"No. All the sleepovers we've done have been at my place. You know, the house where no parentals are." I joked.

"Right. Anyway, movie?" I nodded and took a sip of the drink and my eyes went wide. "Told you you'd love it."

I just laughed and sat on the couch. Drew grabbed the remote and sat next to me. His leg brushed against mine, and I tried to ignore the flutter in my chest. He turned on Netflix and began searching for a good Christmas movie.

"That one." I said when he selected 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'.

"Really? Why not Polar Express?"

I gave him a look. "Because that movie of overrated and overplayed."

"And the Grinch isn't? The Polar Express is classic."

"So is the Grinch but the difference is the Grinch doesn't get old like The Polar Express does. It's about a kid who goes on train to get a gift to only lose it and get it back again. The Grinch is about someone who has been treated like an outcast his whole life just because he looks different leading him to fall down the wrong path but is helped by a little girl who sees everyone as an equal."

We stare at each other for a solid minute before we start laughing. "Fine. You win. We'll watch the Grinch." Drew says after he catches his breath.

We both relax into the couch to watch the movie but all I can think about is his thigh against mine. We drink our hot chocolate and when I finish, I put it on the coffee table in front of us. I squirmed in my seat slightly before laying my head on Drew's shoulder, trying to get comfortable. I felt him tense before slinging an arm around my shoulder and pull me closer. We watched the movie in comfort and as I was about the drift asleep, the door swung open and Drew and I sprung apart.

Alyssa walked into the room with a Starbucks in her newly manicured hand and gave us one look before conclusions started spinning in her head. "Were you two making out while everyone was out of the house?"

I blushed a deep red and I saw Drew's ears go pink. "No, Lyss. We were watching a movie." I looked back at the TV to see the credits begin to role in."

"You both look flustered, breathing heavily, and aren't looking at each other. Are you sure it was just Netflix and not Netflix and chill?"

"Alyssa." Drew said in a warning tone.

"Fine I'll stop. Anyway, Cassie where are your things?"

"Your room." I said.

"Awesome. Come on, I'll help get your stuff all in my room. Drew I'll take her now."

Drew shook his head in amusement before grabbing our cups and going to the kitchen. I stood up and followed Alyssa to her room and when we were inside she looked at me.