"When can I meet that special person?" I asked.

"Maybe soon. I met your dad in high school, so you might be able too." She smiled and patted my head.

"Okay." I nodded.

That day I never forget. I was clouded with delusions to be able to feel and was filled with curiosity of what it's like to have one. A fairytale that I believed and one that would never come true.

I sighed and felt my determination disappearing like her. I thought that if I just work hard enough I could eventually reach her, but there were too many obstacles. I fell in love with her when I saw her for the first time with that smile, I guess that's what happened to the others who fell in love too.

Tap.. Tap...

A sudden sound could be heard but it was too soft for me to pay attention to it. The sudden sound gets louder as it gets closer to me. A silhouette can be seen in the distance and it gets larger and less blurry in the dark. The silhouette merge from the void and it looks like a female high school student but the face was half way covered by the darkness to recognize.

"Stand up" The anonymous voice said.

I looked at her blankly but did I was told. I would be curious as to why she's here but I was to tired to even try.

"You're hopeless," She sighed.

She wasn't wrong. All my hope along with my will to go on kindled away. If I had emotions then I would have felt hopelessness by now.

"Ayato Aishi." She said my name. Then smiled, "I'll give you the last chance to get what you want."

"What I want?" I blankly stared at her with confusion.

"That's right. If you take this chance I'll give you what you want." She grinned like a demon making a contract.

"Is there a catch?" I said bluntly. When it comes to a 'helping hand' I tend to be cautious. My father and my doctors wanted to give me that hand, but the hand was empty so I got nothing. This is why I pitied my father because no matter how hard he tries, he got not a single emotion from me.

"Don't be like that," She said sweetly as she chuckled underneath. "I only want you to be happy."

"How would that benefit you?" I asked.

"It's simple. Entertainment." She grinned like the devil was looking at an exciting toy to play with.

I stared at her with confusion when she gave me her answer. I don't see myself as entertaining since I was told I was 'bland' or 'boring' by my peers.

"So will you accept my proposal?" She again said it with a sweet tone.

"How will I get what I want?" I asked with a bit of cautiousness.

"Thought you would say that." She smiled as she softly sighed. "I'm afraid I could not give you the details, but you will be guaranteed to have a fresh start and get what you want."

I couldn't help but feel like I'm being overwhelmed by the hand that reached out to me. But, if this hand is the only chance I have, then I'll gladly take it.

"So what do you say, Ayato." She smiled and reached out her hand. I hesitated but slowly walked towards her to reach the hand in the void. The hand that will help me achieve what I wanted. When I touched the tip of her hand she suddenly grabbed me with her soft pale hand closer towards her. The whole void suddenly cracked, then turned white and bright and I couldn't see the face of the hand that reached out for me, but she looked beautiful when she slowly disappeared from my sight. Like an angel ascending from the ground

System: New Route has Started!

System: Starting First Scenario!