S1 E1 Pilot

Cory : Good morning , Mr Feeny ( puts money in machine and pushed button)
Mr Feeny: Morning , Mr Matthews . (Cory pulls a candy her from his machine ) a candy bar ? Doesn't your mother feed you a proper breakfast ?
Cory: Oh yeah , she does. But I gotta get the taste of shredded wheat out of my mouth. ( opens candy bar)
Mr Feeny: Y'know your not doing your body any favours loading up on junk like that . ( sips coffee )
Cory : Oh , thanks , Mr. Feeny . And please enjoy that high - vitamin astronaut drink you're sucking down . ( steps away)  Mr Feeny: There's no gravity in space , Mr Matthews , therefore astronauts suck up . Learn from them ( walks away )   
(Cory walks over to a table where his friends and sister Mackenzie, Nicolas and Shawn are sitting and joins them).
Shawn: He's a teacher , man. Keep ragging on him , he's gonna make your whole sixth grade year miserable .   Mackenzie: ( shrugs) We're going to be miserable anyhow , this way we're taking him with us.
Shawn: Hey , who's that? ( looks to a table where Feeny Is sitting with a younger , female teacher ) .
Nicolas: I think she's new.
Shawn: She must be new , she's talking to Feeny.
Nicolas: ( To Cory and Mackenzie)Okay , So how late did you guys stay up?
Both Cory and Mackenzie: Monologue .  
Nicolas: Monologue, first guest .
Shawn: Monologue, first guest , bad sketch 
Mackenzie: Monologue , first guest, bad sketch , funny zoo animal. 
Nicolas: Monologue, first guest , bad sketch, funny zoo animal ... Steve Lawrence !
Cory : Whoa!
Shawn: Steve Lawrence ! ( Nicolas nods) .
( Bell rings)
Shawn : ( stands with friends) And there's the bell.
Mackenzie: Four hours till lunch ( they all walk off). 
( Opening credits)
Feeny:She's dead , Mr .Bornihay. Pick up the knife and kill yourself .
Nicholas: Come on , Mr Feeny , you and I both know she's not really dead . May I please stab her a few times just to make sure?

Vanessa: (Sits up quickly and gets in Nicolas's face) Hey! You touch me with that knife, you better k!ll me the first time.
Nicholas: ( Terrified) Mr.Feeny ...

Feeny: All right, all right... (Lays Vanessa back down) [Cut to Shawn and Cory, sitting in the back of the class. Shawn, sitting behind Cory, leans forward to speak. Cory has his hand cupped around his right ear] Shawn: (Whispering) Cory. Cory: (Whispering) Huh? Shawn: (Whispering) What's the score? Cory: (Quietly, not quite whispering) Bottom of the third, two out, Dykstra's on second, Kruk's on first, 3 and 2 to Dalton. (Out of nowhere, Feeny's hand pulls Cory's hand away from his ear, revealing a small headphone)
Shawn: ( whispering) Cory.
Cory : ( whispering) Huh?

Shawn: (Whispering) What's the score? Cory: (Quietly, not quite whispering) Bottom of the third, two out, Dykstra's on second, Kruk's on first, 3 and 2 to Dalton. (Out of nowhere, Feeny's hand pulls Cory's hand away from his ear, revealing a small headphone) Feeny: (Pulls headphone out of Cory's ear) What's this, Mr.Matthews ?

Cory: (Cups hand to ear) Huh? What'd you say, Mr. Feeny? You took my hearing aid.

Feeny: (Pulls at the cord and takes Cory's radio, then puts the headphone in his ear) (Recites play-by-play unemotionally) Smoltz delivers, Dalton swings. Oh, he got a piece of that one. It's a long drive, deep to center. Otis Nixon back, back to the warning track, climbs up the wall, and... (Turns off radio) Cory: (Buries face in hands, sighing) Ohh! Feeny: (Wrapping headphone wire around Cory's radio) Mr. Matthews, Romeo and Juliet is Shakespeare's ultimate testament of love between a man and a woman. Nicolas: (From offscreen) Help! Help! Mr. Feeny! Help! (Camera cuts to Nicolas, who is pinned to the desk by Vanessa, who's trying to stab him with the fake knife) Help! Help !

Feeny: (Rushes over, manages to take the knife from Vanessa) Ms. Kincaid, thank you! Thank you (leads her off the desk) for that, uh, vigorous interpretation. (Places knife & radio on his desk, turns to Cory) Mr. Matthews, you do not listen to the ballgame in the middle of my class. Cory: (Stands) Mr. Feeny, who cares about some guy who killed himself over some dumb girl? Feeny: (Shakes his head, paces towards Cory) The tragedy here, Mr. Matthews, is not about a dumb girl or the boy who kills himself because of her. It's about the all-consuming power of love and the inevitability of its influence on each of our lives. Cory: (Looks at him with confusion) Are you aware that I'm only eleven years old? Feeny: Are you aware that you have detention Friday afternoon? Cory: No, actually I did not know that. (Feeny nods)