Chapter. 10 [!!!]

M/n stared at the mirror, watching ethan dry his wet hair with a hair blower. The both of them is quite, the only thing you can hear is the loud sound of the hair dryer. Ethan ruffled M/n's hair before taking another section of his wet hair and drying it.

" Do you feel sleepy? " Ethan asked with a small chuckle when he noticed M/n's eyelids dropping. The male jolted on his sit and shook his head. Ethan laugh again and patted M/n's hair. " It's fine. I'll just finish this section of your hair and you can go to bed already. " Ethan said as he continue drying M/n's hair. 

" Ethan? " M/n called out as he still stared at ethan's reflection on the mirror. The latter hmm'ed as he look at M/n. " can we sleep together?  " M/n asked unconsciously. 

" Aren't you cute when you're sleepy? " Ethan turned off the blower and put it down on the table. He then sat on M/n's lap and pecked on his lips.

" Would this, make you awake? " Ethan asked seductively. He rubbed M/n's lower lips before leaning for a real kiss.

" hgn~ " Ethan moaned when M/n begun stroking his lower back. 

" ?? " M/n opened his right eye to watch ethan's reaction. He slowly crawl his fingers inside ethan's pajama and groped on his ass.

" L-Let's go on the bed.. " Ethan panted as he wrapped his arms and legs around M/n.

M/n lie down ethan on the bed softly and took a lube on his closet. He come's back on the impatient ethan who immediately attacked him with a kiss. M/n propped both of his elbows beside ethan's head and broke the kiss.

" It feels like you're being chased. " M/n chuckled which ethan become entranced at, he blushed and pouted. " It's fine, " M/n coax ethan by caressing his cheeks. " no need to rush, I'm not leaving okay? " M/n kissed ethan's forehead, nose and lips. 

" Now, let's remove your clothes first. " M/n sat down ethan on his lap and slowly take off his lover's shirt. Ethan shivered when he felt M/n's tongue running across his chest, his left hand fondling on his other nipple while the other hand is already making it's way on the entrance of his hole.

" I-I thought we need to take things slowly? " Ethan blushed and whimpered when he felt a hot liquid inside of him. M/n tilt his head on ethan's face before sucking the life out of his nipple.

" Ugh~ N-not there.. " Ethan's lewd voice echo through the room. M/n flinched when he felt his member spring up and throbbed painfully.

" Is it okay if i put my third finger inside? " M/n asked which receive an aggressive nod from ethan.

" M-make it quick and stop harassing my nipples! " Ethan cried out of embarrassment.

' How cute. ' M/n coo inside his head before thrusting his three fingers inside of ethan.

" Ughn~! " Ethan threw his head on M/n's shoulder and bite onto the fabric of m/n's robe. Ethan used his mouth to slightly let the robe fall on M/n's shoulder so he can bite onto his skin. 

" Is it here? " M/n teased as he kept on pressing ethan's prostate. 

" S-stop... put it in. " Ethan begged as he cupped M/n's cheeks on both of his palms.

" You're so cute, ethan. " M/n whispered before kissing him passionately. Ethan responded to the kiss and felt his being pushed down onto the soft matress. He opened his teary eyes when he felt M/n's lips leave him. 

He stared as his lover stand on his knees on the bed and took off his robe. M/n kept his eye contact with ethan as he did all of this.

" It might hurt for a bit so tell me if you couldn't handle the pain, okay? " M/n said as he rubbed his tip on ethan;s entrance.