Identity Theft (WITH CONSENT) ft. The Twins

Techno, after waking up from one of his frequent hibernations, sneezes and turns back to his human form; chocolate brown hair and copper brown eyes. He hasn't turned into this form since he was 5.

Wilbur comes home, and he sees Techno and freaks out. He's going "We look like twins again!!"

But he's also hit with another idea, and is like, "This is my chance to finally hibernate!" because Wilbur is also a piglin hybrid (but has more human in him than Techno does) and hasn't hibernated ever since he and Tommy went to DreamSMP.

"Techno..." Wilbur drawls. "I ask you to do me huge favor. This is from your brother, your very best friend-"

"Carl is my best friend."

"-Your very best friend, and your beloved twin. Your other half, you will never be complete without me,"

"Yes I can." Techno rolls his eyes. "Anyways, what is it? A favor?"

"YES. You look like me right now. I want you to be me for a week. I haven't had a good hibernation in YEARS."

"Heh?! I'm not-"

"I'm using the favor."

"What favor?" Techno asks. "You haven't done anything for me."

"Oh yes I have," Wilbur grins. "16 years ago, when we were 8, I did your chores for 3 days. You said you owed me."

"Wil, that's 16 years ago."

"It's still a favor."

And so Techno pretends to be Wilbur for a week.