meeting them part 1

Fayn pov
I stared at the paper. Was this guy a stalker?I don't even know anymore. Saves shook me."Faaayn"She sang.Mr.smile over and grabbed my wrists." HEY!" I yelled.He let go took his knife and slashed the fabric on my shoulder."AHHH!"I screamed as the knife managed to cut my shoulder. He shrugged and walked back to the elf."WHAT THE HE-" I never finished.i fell.

Sabes POV
She fell to the floor. U stared at her and the creepypastas.Slenderman walked over and picked her up and teloported back to the mansion. They followed and I ran back to the palace.

Fayn POV
I AWOKE to whispers and a big heavy thing on my stomach. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up seeing the big heavy thing was a black and red husky. It was growling as a pale hand attempts to pull it off me."GRERRWAKO" I said and the dog jumps down from the bed I awoke in.I looked around and saw about 5 boys staring at me."what?" I asked as I shrugged."Child do u know our names?"The tall man asked."no".He started pointing and saying their names,starting with him"I'm slenderman" He pointed at smiles and the elf"That one is Jeff and the other one is BEN."He pointed at a clown and a boy with scars all over his face."That's laughing Jack or l.j.
And the other is lieu"I nodded."Oooookkk then"I said as I got out if the bed and headed for the window beside the bed.I put my hands on thw sill and felt a sharp metal object go through my stomach.

HAIII PEIOLE.BTW WHEN i SAID Mr.smile I was talking about Jeff not the actual Mr.smile.yeah there is an actual Mr.smile