🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞

Start from the beginning

"The only thing you'll remember will be my name and that's the only thing you'll chant whenever you get fucked by anyone else but me. I'll make sure no one can satisfy you anymore like I can." 

You felt yourself soaking your panties, making them stick to your clit. The more and more he talked, the filthier his words got, the more and more you felt your insides dripping. 

"Fuck.. don't talk to me like that", you whined, getting more and more flustered. His smirk growing, "you think you can command me?", when he suddenly chuckled from your antics. You started to slowly grind onto him as much as you possibly could as he had a tight grip around your waist. 

"What a needy little bitch." 

You decided to play along, knowing how to get what you want. Leaning your forehead against his you breathlessly mumbled against his lips, "a needy bitch only for you, Rin..", the younger Haitani loving the way you said his nickname. 

Something not everyone was allowed to do but letting it slide with you.

"Gorgeous little thing, knowing exactly what I want to hear", "Rin~ I need more..", you slightly whined, not getting satisfied with grinding your parts against his. 

"Do you deserve more?", you nodded your head making him click his tongue, "I don't think so." "I'm sorry, okay!", you half heartily snapped. You hated apologizing for shit that wasn't even your fault to begin with but if there was one thing that you hated even more, it was not getting what you wanted. And right now you wanted Rindou and you would be damned if you didn't get him.

Eyeing his reaction you could tell he was unsatisfied with you. Suppressing a sigh, you decided you need to pull some more bullshit out of your asshole. "Rin Rin... I'm sorry, really! I'm a good girl... I swear!", you desperately whined, grinding harder down on him. "How good are you for me?", "Very! Very good! I'm a Good Girl for you, Rin Rin!" 

He had to admit, the way you were whining and desperately trying to get some friction, the way you whined out Rin Rin, he loved it. He loved it all. 

"Show me how good you are for me". 

Without further thinking you palmed him through his trousers, rubbing him. He leaned his head back, a lazy smirk playing on his lips as you started to kiss down his jawline. When you reached his neck you decided to tease him, licking from the collarbone up to his ear, you bit down on his ear. 

His arm that was on your jaw previously, inched down your back, before hitching up your dress some more and dipping his fingers down your panties from behind. Moaning out from the sudden friction. 

You started to lift your ass up a little, giving him more excess to play with your cunt, pushing his fingers deeper in from behind into your hole. 

Grinding down on his fingers you fumbled with his belt before being able to zip his pants open and push them a little down. Freeing his dick from his pants and boxers. 

Without wasting another second you pushed your panties to the side, spreading your cum on his tip. You were getting impatient, not caring if you were aroused enough or not. But before you could even feel him around you, he stopped you. 

Looking at him impatiently, he chuckled before spitting into the palm of his hand and rubbing it across your clit, a moan erupting from your throat. He pushed his fingers past your folds, pulling them in and out before spitting once more into his hand and coating you a little more. Lubricating you as good as possible. 

Lifting you up a little, he guided his tip towards your entrance, playing with his tip around your clit. 

A frustrated sigh leaving your lips as you tried to grind once more to get some sort of friction, "are you a good girl?" Nodding your head you clung onto his shoulders, leaning your head against his as he guided you down his shaft.

Not giving you time to adjust he instantly lifted you up again, fucking into you while holding you slightly up. Not being able to match his rhythm, due to also the fact of possibly hitting your head on the car roof, you let him. 

You were moaning breathlessly, your hands and fingers finding their way into his hair as you pressed his face to your chest, basking in the feeling of his dick drilling into you almost ruthlessly. He leaned his head a bit further up, latching onto your neck and biting down on it before sucking a mark onto you. 

You had to admit, despite the little space, the fact that he was able to keep thrusting over and over into your fucking cunt was making you roll your eyes to the back of your head. Strong, sharp upwards thrusts were making you feel hungry for more. More of him, more of his touch.

"Rin, I need more please..!" 

You heard him chuckle, "please me like the good girl that you claim you are and I'll give you as much as you want." You locked your eyes with his before practically smashing your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck fully, your tongues clashing with each other when you tried to finally match his thrusts. 

Rindou had other plans though as he started to speed up his thrusts. Moaning shamelessly into his mouth as his thrusts became more rapid, aggressive in a way that made you see stars. Barely able to hold onto him, you reached your hands out to hold onto the seat, pressing your forehead against his shoulder, moaning and whining, while chanting his name like a silent prayer. He breathed out. A smirk on his lips as he lifted your face by your chin, holding eye contact with you.

"Finger yourself for me", not even hesitating a second, you reached your hand between your pressed bodies, rapidly rubbing your clit while he was still relentlessly thrusting up into you. His hands tightly gripping your waist as he manhandled you on his dick. 

You felt the coil build up, whining, asking to, "please make me cum.. I wanna cum so bad." 

His lips found yours again, his thrusts momentarily slowing down as he concentrated on pushing deeper and deeper, pressing you further down onto him and closer to himself, making you struggle to kiss him back as the sensation was too much, moaning desperately into his mouth. 

"Oh god.. oh god, oh god Rin.. Rin, please, oh god please", you almost cried out as the feeling made your whole body sensitive. The coil not breaking, making it painful, feeling almost tortured. He buried his face into your neck, inhaling your scent as you scrunched up your face, desperately trying to bring your body to cum. 

"Fuck yourself on me", was all he mumbled against your skin. You tried to grind down onto him but it wasn't the same as when he did it. 

For a second you both paused making you whine, "Rin please... I wanna cum", your tears stinging from not being satisfied. You felt his grin on your neck as he inhaled your scent once more.

A sudden sharp thrust into you, jerked your body forward. Speeding up again he thrusted again over and over into you, when you felt your orgasm quickly building up again. "If you make me cum first! I'll let you have it any way with me. If you cum first, I'll do whatever I want to you", Rindou suddenly said, his eyes locking with yours as he licked his lips before diving in, connecting them with yours once more.