Claude lemon (hangout)

(Modern Claude)
   I was walking to the Library when I saw my crush Claude.I had the biggest crush on him so I tried  to stay away as much as possible.
   I started walking faster when someone called my name.I turned around and saw Claude running towards me.I started to panic mentally and then Claude was in front of me.I looked down and said "H-hi." Claude smiled and said "Mako can we hangout later?"
   I looked up at Claude and said "S-sure." Claude smirked and said "Great meet me back here at 7:00." I nodded and we both went our separate ways.
   (7:00 pm)
   I was walking up to the library when someone poked my right shoulder.I looked to my right and saw Claude.I smiled and Claude said "Mako follow me." I nodded and followed Claude behind the library.
   I was confused as to why we were going behind the library.But soon got it when we walked up a large hill to a blanket under a tree.
   We both sat down on the blanket and I looked up at night sky.I saw the stars in the sky and Claude leaned over and kissed me.I started blushing and quickly kissed him back.
  We pulled apart and Claude took off his shirt.I started blushing even more and Claude pushed me down to where I was laying on my back.I turned my head to the side and Claude said "Mako please look at me.I have liked you since middle school."
   I looked up at Claude and said "Claude I like you too." Claude smirked and said "Mako I love you and I want to be your first everything." I started blushing even harder and the Claude pulled off my jacket.
   I don't want to do it yet but, I want to right here, right now with Claude I thought.I placed my hands around Claude's neck and pulled him close.Claude smirked and kissed me.I kissed him back and he started pulling at the bottom of my shirt.
   I nodded and Claude slipped my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground.My hands then began to travel down Claude's chest to his his pants.I started to unbuckle his pants when he grabbed my hands and pinned then above my head.
   I started giggled and then Claude quickly took off his pants.I looked down at his boxers and saw he was hard.I started blushing and Claude slipped my skirt off.I looked up at Claude and nodded.
   Claude trailed his hand up my stomach and chest to the clip in the front of my bra.I closed my eyes and felt a cool breeze.I then opened my eyes and saw Claude holding by bra and panties.I blushed and put my.hands on Claude's boxers.Claude smirked and I slowly took them off.
   I threw his boxers on the ground and Claude quickly pushed two of his fingers inside me.I arched my back and he started to thrust his fingers inside me.I let out a small moan and Claude thrusted into me harder and faster.
   I felt myself getting close to my climax.Claude thrusted into me a few more times before I came onto his hand.
   Claude removed his hand and started to lick my juices off of his hand.I then sat up and grabbed Claude's length in my hands.I leaned over and put his length in my mouth.Claude tangled his hands in my hair and pushed me down further on him.
   I started to suck his length from base to tip.Claude leaned his head back and whispered my name.I smiled and began to such harder.
   Claude let out a moan and came into my mouth at he same time.I pulled his length out of my mouth and swallowed his cum.
   Claude the pushed me down and positioned himself at my entrance.I looked at Claude and nodded.Claude then slowly pushed his length inside me.Tears began to run down my face as Claude pushed himself inside of me.
   After a few seconds I gave a nod and he began to thrust in and out of me.The pain started to slowly go away and be replaced with pleasure.
   Claude wiped away the tears on my cheeks and said "Mako I love you." I smiled and threw my head back as he quickened the pace.I let out a moan and Claude smirked.
   (Claude's P.O.V)
   I started to get tired of the position we were in so I rolled over on my back.I placed my hands on Mako's hips and began to move her up and down on me.
   Mako threw her head back and said "C-claude.......ummm........m-more." I smirked and felt us both bearing our climaxes.
   I flipped over again and thrusted into Mako harder and faster.Mako arched her back and then I felt her cum onto my length.I was close to my climax so I thrusted into Mako a few more times before I came into her.
   (Normal P.O.V)
   I felt Claude cum into me.The feeling was warm.It made me feel good.
   Claude layed beside me on the blanket and I cuddled up to him.Claude held me close and said "Mako we should hangout more." I laughed and started to fall asleep in his arms.
   (The next morning)
   I woke up in a bed and felt arms around me.I looked behind me and saw Claude sleeping.I layed my head back down and felt the arms around me pull me close.
   I flipped over and looked Claude straight in the face.Claude's eyes were still closed so I kissed his nose.Claude opened his eyes and I quickly closed mine.
   I felt Claude move his arms and say "Well I guess Mako is still asleep." Then I felt Claude tickling me.I opened my eyes and started laughing.
   I started to roll around and then I falling the bed.I just layed there on the floor and started laughing.Claude jumped off the bed and  kneeled down beside me.
   I sat up and smiled at Claude.Claude smiled back at me and said "Well it's time to get ready for school." I nodded and we both got up and ready for school.