"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved" Aizawa said.

Stop lying,
Faruko thought.

"But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill. With a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks haven't really grown that much stronger" Aizawa said. "Not on a fundamental level"

Some of the class gasped at what Aizawa have said, while others remain quietly shocked.

"That's why we're going to focus on improving your powers" Aizawa said with a grin. "This will be so difficult, you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive"

The class felt nervous at what Aizawa have just said, especially the look on his face.

Oh man..
Faruko thought with a gulp.
This isn't gonna be good...

...

"AHHHHH!"

Bakugou thundered, plunging his hands back into the boiling water, trying to expand his sweat glands to create and increase stronger explosions

Bakugou thundered, plunging his hands back into the boiling water, trying to expand his sweat glands to create and increase stronger explosions. While the rest focused and exercised their quirk - in pain.

"AAAAHH!" Sero cried out painfully at the top of a mountain, continuously shooting tape out his arms on the side of a mountain to increase shooting speed and capacity.

Faruko however is at the same mountain top as Sero, facing the opposite way from him.

"C'MON!' Faruko thundered in pain with a nose bleed, her shaky arms up in the air where a giant fire ball stood in the sky.

Her entire wing was on fire, making the flames travel to the fire ball while shifting it into different shapes in a matter of seconds, so that her mind muscles may grow stronger and the durability of her wings to maintain fire long enough to increase it's burning fuel. One of Faruko's eyes twitched like crazy due to the headache she's experiencing.

"BURN BURN BURN!" Faruko cried as the rest of the class went on like this until sunset.

...

After a long and painful day of training, the entire class heads over towards the tables, where the pots and food were set out upon the tables. The students dropped their shoulders the moment they saw that the food wasn't prepared yet.

"Oh man, do you guys look tired!" Ragdoll laughs. "But that doesn't mean you can coast by making some sloppy cat food!"

"Oh! I see" Iida said, breaking out of his tired state and switching into his thinking one. "An important part of saving someone recovering from disaster is providing for their physical needs... this is an opportunity!"