Chapter - 5{Kaijin Brothers}

Começar do início

I explain it to them they all looked embarrassed, because of what I said.

"Until I return I want you to collect wood and other necessary things. And Haruna come here" I said to her and she came running towards me. I touched her forehead and Ciel transferred some knowledge about farming. Then I gave her some bags of seeds.

"You know what to do," I asked her and she nodded silently.

"And as for the hunting team, I want you to work with Dire Wolf as a team with a pair of two. 1 Goblin and 1 Dire Wolfs. You are free to choose your partner"

"Well, before I leave I want to tell you, listen to Haruna order who will work with her," I said and looked at Testarossa.

"Ok. let's go," I said to her in an excited voice. Well, it was my first time visiting Dwargon.

"I will cane back fifteen days later or maybe sooner" I notify them.

"So Bye" I teleported myself and Testarossa directly inside the Dwargon in an empty alley, so nobody notices us.

"So, Testarossa we have fifteen days what do you want to do," I asked her.

"I will follow your orders" she replied to me.

"That's not what I mean. Well, whatever let's enjoy ourselves," I said to her.

"But first, let's find an inn to stay," I said to her and she nodded and we started to search for an inn.

After searching for 45 minutes, we finally found one and rent two rooms for fifteen days. If you are asking me how I got the money then the answer is very simple Ciel-San.

After renting the inn. We visited many food stalls, clothing stores, museums and other famous places in dwargon.

And a week was passed just like that on the eight...

Wait! Wait! Wait! I forget to tell you that since day two there is a 'rat' who is following me and Testarossa everywhere.

I think she was King's spy and because she didn't bother me I let him spy on me there is no reason for me to kill or beat her. She was just doing his job and this is their country after all.

On the eighth day...

"What!! we didn't have any healing potion" A soldier shouted in shock and panic.

Finally, I waited for this day for a week straight. Finally.

"Hey, did you need the healing portion I have some?" I said while giving him five bottles of healing potions.

'Thank you little miss" he thanked me, with a smile.

"Don't worry?" I said to him.

"My name is kaido if you need anything just ask me," he said to me in a friendly way.

"I will remember it, and my name is Rimuru,"

I said to him and started to walk towards the kaijin shop. Well, I found that shop a long time ago. I'm just waiting for kaido.

"Hello,"

I said to kaijin who is working very hard because of vesta. I pitted him a little.

"Sorry, little girl but we are kinda busy now"

Kaijin replied to me. After hearing the word, little girl, Testarossa left eye twitched a little but she controlled herself.

"Hmm. Sir, can you tell me, why are you busy?"

I asked him politely, I need his help so I need to talk to him politely after all.

"You see, a damn minister gave me an impossible job,"

Kaijin said to me flustered and angry.

"I see. Then I have a proposal for you"

I said to him he looked at me like I was some crazy kid.

"And what is it!" He said to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I will help you. In return, you have to teach some Goblins how to make houses and other things"

I said to him with a smile.

"Goblins..?!"

He looked surprised. I think he is thinking I was some human kid but I nodded my head in confirmation.

"I'm not a human for your knowledge," I said to him and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok, then it's a deal,"

He said to me shaking my hands.

"What is the job that the minister gave you?"

I asked him. I already know but this is fun to see him frustrated every time I ask him about Vesta.

"Well, I have to make 20 long swords in a week. Which is simply impossible!!" He said while shouting the last part.

"20 long swords. Can you show me the one you make?"

I said to him, and he nodded and gave me the sword that he made.

‘Void God Azathoth.’ I said in my heart and I devour the whole sword.

Ciel can you make 20 copies of this sword. Don't overdo it just copy it as it is’

I said to her because Ciel tends to increase the power of the weapon most of the time I asked her to make a weapon.

<<Understood.>>

"What!! You make 20 swords just like this" Kaijin looked so ridiculous when he shouted.

"Yes. And we are returning to our village tomorrow evening I hope you finished your packing"

I said to him with a smile and he nodded happily.

"Let's go Testarossa" I turn and leave his shop.

What!! Since when she was standing behind her. I didn't even feel her breath. She is dangerous, Kaijin thought in his mind.

After coming out of his shop we visited some other shops and then we decide to return to the inn.

When I was returning to the inn I remember something important. Not important but a very important place.

"Testarossa there is one last thing that I forgot to tell kaijin," I said to her and she nodded. She is not that talkative.

Well, this is all just an excuse because, if I'm not mistaken kaijin and his brother will be in the night paradise called.

"Butterflies of Nights."