Meeting the sidemen

Your brother Ethan taps gently on your door saying that we are going to meet up with the sidemen. I nod my head as I think to myself how this is my first time meeting the sidemen after how many years, and why now?

I make my way over to my dresser while rubbing my eyes. I manage to find myself some jeans a white cami top and a grey Cotten cardigan that mum had gotten me for one of my birthdays. I apply some mascara, lipgloss, and some perfume.

I grab my phone and purse and wait for Ethan in his car. He walks out with his keys locking the apartment door, He makes his way over to the car and gets in. He doesn't talk to me much because I'm only his half-sister.

"Are you excited?" He says looking at me but making sure to keep his eyes on the road

"Yea I guess," I say awkwardly

Ethan's car was fast so we got to a bar we are supposedly meeting in quite fast. I take off my seatbelt and grab my purse and keys and get out of the car slamming the door shut to make sure it closed.

"Don't slam it that hard!" Ethan says quite angrily

"S-sorry" I whisper

We ignore what had just happened and walk in to find the boys sitting quite close to the entrance. We walk over as Ethan takes a seat next to Simon. I smile and introduce myself to them as I take a seat at the end of the table.

"Hi I'm Ethan's sister y/n," I say quietly

"Half," Ethan says rolling his eyes dramatically

"Excuse me I need some fresh air," I say as my voice breaks 

As I walk out slowly I hear harry talk to Ethan

"Why do you have to be so mean to her Ethan she's clearly trying to be nice," He says frigidly leaving his seat to come to find me

By the time he had left his seat, I was already sat on a curb 3 blocks down. tears run down my cheeks as I question myself on what I could have done. I told myself to call a cab, as I go to grab my phone I realized I had left it in the bar along with my purse.

"Here," A kind firm voice said from behind me

As I turn my head I find out it was harry and that he had come to find me. He sits beside me on the curb handing me my purse and phone. A few minutes of silence go by when he pulls me in for a warm hug making me feel safe.

"Want me to take you home?" He offers kindly 

"no..." I say wiping my tears off my face

"Why not?" He says in a confused tone

"Because I live with Ethan," I say looking up at the trees in front of me

"you can stay at mine?" He says kindly

"really?" I say in shock looking him in the eyes

"Yeah sure I mean cal's on holiday so why not," he said looking back at me

"Omg tysm," I say kissing his cheek

We walk to his car as he texts Ethan to say I'm staying at his we get into harry's car. I put on the seat belt and I thank harry once more He tells me it's not a problem, Next thing I know I wake up in a bed with a hoodie on.

I must have fallen asleep in harry's car and he must have carried me in and changed me. I rub my eyes and look across the room to see my clothes folded neatly on a wooden chair. I get up and walk to the kitchen when I see harry on the sofa eating cereal with red shorts and no top on.