The News

I shake my wing, still feeling the weird feathers messed up and being annoying. Poking around I found the culprit for the annoyance and pluck it out, dropping the feather.
I look back up at the glass of water in front of me, 'how do these people even get drunk from water.' I thought to myself deciding to listen to the background noise again.

Aside from the talking, murmurs, and laughing, nothing was really good to pay attention to, so I decided to pay attention to the tv, it was currently on the local news station talking about something relating to Techno's Core or something? I long stopped paying attention to that stuff after the third day.

"In other news we have had a visitor that no one expected. Not even Phi!" I was able to hear over my thoughts.
I look for the bartender, easy to notice because their apart of Techno's Chat.

"Hey can you turn up the volume?" I yell over. They look at me from the tv, and push off the counter they were leaning on and turned to land on the counter behind them to walk over to the remote and turn it up.
"Thanks!" I say, turning back to the tv.

"We have recently been able to gain some more information about this situation from Phi themself. They said, and we quote "This being will be held on one of the lower levels, as they appear to speak only English we will only allow high ranking Chats that can speak English and ourself to visit them." Said the crow next to a enderman.
"We have just gotten an important update to the situation, we have just gained the best picture of what they look like."

And so they showed the picture of them and...
They looked like Ranboo?? It was definitely someone apart of Ranboo's Chat with the enderman look but none of them had the perfect down the middle black and white, there was always something different about them.

And this one looked like a direct copy of Ranboo.

Before I could try and see if there really was any difference they took the picture off the screen to continue the close to constant news feed.
I didn't give myself a chance to even think about what I would do if it was Ranboo, I just had to confirm it.

Hopping down from my stool I began to race for the smaller door. "Wilbur! Get back over here and pay for your drink!!" I heard the bartender yell to me.

"Just put it on my tab!" I yell back flapping up to the door and quickly sliding outside, into the bright and bustling city in the Void, making sure that no one is coming in to land, I check the air higher up and see that it's more crowded than it normally is, probably because of the person there.
I flap my wings a couple of times and them take off to the place where everyone mainly were trying to get into, The Nest, where Phil's Core lives.

Thankfully, I have a back entrance.

——————————————————
Words: 513

First chapter let's goooooooo