Bonus Chapter 14

The Wonderland Crew were just hanging after a long day of performing and playing with kids. So, they decided to tell each other some horror stories. "Get ready to hear the scariest story you've ever heard" said Willy in a spooky tone. "Is it the one about that kid thinking that the ball pit is a swimming pool" question Arty. "If you listen closely, you can still hear the kids screams echoing through the halls." said Ozzie. "No! It's the tale of the country's camp, Virginia." said Y/n. "The daughter of the country's ancestors, Jedediah." said Cammy. "Some say she's the town's fox. Much like someone." said Y/n. "Aaand this story just went from scary to delusional." said Siren Sara. "But Virginia loved another counselor, Roland, and they used meet in secret at the abandoned warehouse." said Cammy "Nothing says romance like rat poison." said Tito. "Roland would bring Virginia candy, and they would signal each other with a whistle. Although, we should've done that because our duck calls draw too much attention." said Willy. "But a camper told Jedediah about their meetings, so Jedediah sent Roland away." said Y/n. "Soon after, Virginia ran away to elope with Roland." said Cammy. "But a freak storm hit, trapping her in the woods!" said Y/n. "And she died there. Cold, bitter, and without a person to love." said Willy. "Like Tex on Saturday nights." said Siren Sara. "Legend has it, on stormy summer nights, Virginia's ghost returns, whistling in the wind." said Cammy. "She haunts kid-friendly places, seeking revenge on campers for telling her father by snatching them in the night...Feeding off their fear and their legs!" said Y/n in a menacing tone and making the others shake in fear. "Oh, no! Next to my fur, my legs are my best feature." said Gus, sounding worried as he held his legs to his stomach. "So need this warning. If you hear a whistle...Run." said Willy and after that warning, a whistle was heard. Causing everyone to run outside and scream in fear while the three stay there chuckling. "(chuckles) Nailed it, Y/n! We really scared the suit off those guys. Gus, put your suit back on!" shouted Willy. "Huh, he really does have nice legs." said Cammy as she points at Gus. Anyways, the gang went back to the cabin and was about to get ready for bed but some of them won't just give in. "Don't go!" said Ozzie holding Knighty as he was trying to get something. "Ozzie, I know you're scared, but you can't come to the bathroom with me." said Knighty. "It's okay, I'll close my eyes." said Ozzie, again hugging him and closing his eyes. "Never mind, it can wait." said Knighty, sounding a bit weirded out. "And you should know ghosts don't exist. I thought some people believed in that thing...You have to take it in school, with those wrinkly white coats and ugly goggles..." said Tito as he was coming in. "Tito, are you talking about Science?" said Knighty. "Oh, , that's the one" said Tito. "Yeah, I rather take ghosts. Just because Willy gets freak out by the ice disappearing from the drinks." said Ozzie. "*from upstairs* For the last time, people! WHERE DOES IT GO?!" shouted Willy. They shook it off then went to bed. After a few hours, a screams was hear and it made everyone shot up awake. Everyone quickly ran to Gus and Ozzie's room where they found the two hugging each other and look like they've just seen a ghost or something. "Guys! What happened? And why's the room look like this?" said Y/n observing the sightly damaged room. "W-We've j-just saw h-her..." said Gus trembling. "Who's her?" asked Arty. "VIRGINIA!!" shouted the two scared animatronics. "*sigh* Guys, it was just made up story. It's not real. But who brought these muddy footsteps in your rooms." said Y/n. "Maybe it was a raccoon?" guessed Willy. "But those are high heel shoe prints." said Cammy. "Maybe the raccoon was going on a date?" guessed Siren Sara. "And those letters scratch on the wall." said Y/n. "So, the raccoon can spell?" questioned Willy. "FORGET THE RACCON!" shouted Gus. "V-I-R-G-I-N-I-A, VIRGINIA!" shouted Gus and Ozzie. "Wait, where's Arty and Tito?" asked Y/n. And another was heard again. When they reach, they saw Arty back up against the wall and Tito just stood there with his head rocking side to side. "Um, Tito? Are you okay?.." asked Y/n as she betting closer to him but when he turns around his face looks like an actual demon, making the others jump back in scare. "WhAt'S tHe MaTtEr, GuYs? NeVeR sEeN a ReAl DeMoN bEfOrE?" said Virginia as possessing Tito. "Virginia, let go of our friend and let us alone!" shouted Y/n. "Oh, alright. I'll let your friend and you guys go under one condition." said Virginia. "ANYTHING!" Everyone shouted. "Hmm, well, you have heard my story that I love Roland and I elope with him but didn't get the chance to marry to him. You animatronics should put on a marriage in my honor." said Virginia. "Oh, that's easy. I should get Y/n and-" said Willy but was cut off by Virginia, using her magic. "No, I want her and that alligator boy." said Virginia while the others stood in shocked. "WHAT?! Heck no! I rather be with Willy, he's my soulmate! No pun intended." shouted Y/n. "Yeah, if I kiss her, Willy would kill me!" yelled Arty. "He got that right!" added Willy. "I don't care. It's my demands and it's my way." said Virginia. "*inhales deeply then let it all out* Fine! Come on, let's set the wedding." said Y/n.

Timeskip~

The crew was setting up the "wedding" for Virginia in order to let their friend go. "I wish we have time for the bachelorette party. I had big plans." said Gus. "Like what?" chuckled Arty. "We was gonna be animatronics chips, diving into a tub of queso dip!" said Gus excitedly. "Well, that's a way to get Tito into a tub." said Arty. "Enough about the queso! Let's just put a ring on it!" said Willy being upset. "You think that Willy's gonna kill me after this?" whispered Arty. "Well, I got nothing but to say run away from him while you'll still can." whispered Gus. "There is no way that I'm gonna where that dress! It's ugly and it's reeks of tears and rejection!" shouted Siren Sara. "Well, SORRY! This is what I want my bridesmaids to wear. Plus, it makes me look prettier!" shouted Virginia as she push out Siren Sara wearing a very poofy dress. "Somebody kill me, please!" yelled Sara in frustration. "Where in earth did she get that type of dress?" asked Cammy. "I have no clue but after this nonsense, I'm gonna burn this and destroy the ashes." said Siren Sara as she was trying to sit down but the dress wasn't working it for her. Then Y/n comes out from the back door in wedding dress and she has an annoyed look as she and Virginia walks down the aisle with Virginia. When she saw Willy, she tries to run towards him but Virginia holds her back and force her to on stage. "Friends, family, undead! We are gather together to celebrate the wedding of Virginia and Roland. said Knighty. "They were tore apart a few years ago and it seems like someone is still quite peeve about it. And now let's hear the vows." "No comment." said Y/n and Arty at the same time. "*sigh* By the power non vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." said Knighty. Arty and Y/n looks at each other nervously. "Okay! Haunted or not,  I am not gonna do this!" yelled Arty and Y/n agrees with him. But they suddenly felt a little light and noticed that they are being lifted from the ground. Virginia was controlling them and made them going to each other very close. Then suddenly she samshed the two faces, making it seems like they're kissing. Everyone look away and cringed at the sight while Willy was boiling with rage. When they set down, they immediately gagged and try to get the spot that they kissed off of their lips. "Oh, god! I need to wash my teeth with bleach!" said Y/n as she wiping her lips. "I need to take a shower of bleach!" said Arty, using his coat to brush off his mouth. "This is exactly what my first kiss was like! Anyways, I'll leave you all alone and your friend." said Virginia. And as she said that, her spirt leave Tito's body and fly out of the pizzeria while Tito stood there confused. "What's going on? Why's the place looks like a wedding? Why's Sara in that poofy dress? And why are you two dress like you're gonna be marr-" said Tito as he soon realized that the ghost have something to do with this. "Wait...did the ghost made you...?" "Kiss on the lips? Yes. And now I gonna knock myself out to forget about this moment and what has happened." said Y/n as she was leaving the pizzeria and heading to the cabin. "Also, Arty?" "Yeah?" asked Arty. "Willy's snarling at you from behind." said Y/n. Arty look behind him to see that Willy is growling at him with red eyes. He immediately run outside with Willy chasing him as the others stood there. "So, who's gonna help me burn this dress?" asked Siren Sara. "I'll help only because I'm gonna burn this wedding dress and you almost look unrecognizable." said Y/n as she follows Sara to the back to get the gasoline and matches to burn the dress.