Part 2

* p.s in the beginning it's starting off in Seattle at the fire station.<3🤍
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
Seattle

Ben:

"Hey, What up Man" Dean said as I walked in the station .

"Whats up"

"Nothing much just looking at the news. I mean it's awful out there." he said pointing at the tv

"Yeah man I know"

"So what time the chief said were Heading out" I asked

"Um were supposed to be heading out in a few minutes. The guys are actually loading the gear up now."

"Alright , well Let's head out then ." I said as we began heading to the helicopter pad.

"So how was my favorite godkid doing"Dean asked

"He's doing good man."

"how'd he take you guys not driving up together"he asked

"Um he was a little disappointed I could tell, but he'll be up in Seattle tomorrow courtesy of  Eli Lloyd  ."

"Eli....as in Eli the rich business man that you hate  "he said

"I don't hate him. I just don't think he's right for Miranda."

"Yeah I understand, but are you okay with him flying tuck up to Seattle since it was supposed to be you"

"No not really, but I know tuck is safe and that's all that matters to me."I said as i got in the helicopter.

"Okay" he said leaving the conversation alone as the helicopter lifted off the pad.
———————————————————————————
Los Angeles

Tuck:
"Hey, tuck you ready" Eli yelled from downstairs

"Um yeah , I'm heading down now" I said as I brought my bags down stairs

"Tuck did you make sure you got everything" mom asked

"Yeah"I said bringing my bags to the limo

"Okay, Well have fun and I'll see you when you get back" she said standing by the door.

"Okay, love you mom"

"Love you too baby"

....

It had been around 12:00 when we made it on to Eli's private jet due to the long traffic.

"Tuck" Eli said tapping my shoulder

"Yeah"

"Can I tell you something"

"Yeah"

"Okay so I know you may feel as if I don't care about you but I want you too know that i do, and that I love you and your mother. I also know that you and your dad have a special bond that I will never try to mess up because I respect it. Honestly I wish I had that kind of bond with my dad.

"Okay?"

"Yh, okay"I said back. Although i kind of didn't believe him.

"So now that we have that established why don't you tell me about some of your basketball games" he asked.

This was all so shocking to me because he's never really had a real conversation with me and he's never really paid me that much attention.