Chapter 12

Hi bunnies,let's get into it❤❤❤

(🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)

Mark put his hands over Taehyung's big eyes "We have a little more." After about 7 steps, Mark took his hands off his eyes to see who was there.

There was a boy with white hair and one with blond hair caught in a ponytail, the place where they were was very quiet and felt like home.

There was a bench and everything was green, like in a jungle. With vines and flowering leaves everywhere, the ground was covered with clover.

"Amm ... hello "Taeyong thought it was too quiet so he said to start the conversation but soon after he became embarrassed. The white-haired boy got up from the bench and went to Taeyong, raised his chin and said

"You are SUPERB, UNIQUE, GOD I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BEAUTY LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE." The boy started screaming what made Taeyong walk away from him.

"Nana, let the boy breathe. You don't see that he almost deafened" the ponytail boy intervened and hugged Taeyong to calm him down (don't ask🤐).

"Ahem, am I interrupting something?" Johnny starts to panic because Yuta had come and caught him with Taeyong which is not good. he walks away from him and goes to Jaemin "Ahem, no. I was just reassuring him because Jaemin scared him"

Yuta looks at Johnny first and then at Taeyong. "Is that true?" he asked Taeyong  "Y-Yes" the two make eye contact for a few minutes then Yuta smiled and sat down on the bench as if nothing had happened.

"So who brought Taeyong to the secret place?" Jaemin and Johnny pointed to Mark and Haechan, only with a glance from Yuta they know what he was saying. "Well, as he's new to the Academy, I said it wouldn't hurt if we helped him integrate faster."

Nervous Mark plays with his fingers "Mark, I'm Tae's host. Which meant I'd help him integrate but thanks for the help."

Everyone is shocked because Yuta and the only Yuta Nakamoto said thanks, this boy must have had a strong effect on him. "Taeyong, you can go" Taeyong doesn't know what to do, so he looks at the other wizards for answers (you better go, pabo)

(🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤)

I want to finish this ff faster because I want to start another ff :>

Have a great day/night ❤💙