Season 2: First fight

Começar do início

Pretty.

Toga: Um.. I just want to say thank you and sorry. I lose myself when I'm blood starved.

The adults in the room stared at the sudden shift in the girl's new personality, especially Snipe. He was used to this girl acting crazy and with blood lust, not subdued and calm.

Snipe: Err... that's okay missy, I don't blame you. Now, why don't you take some time to rest, or speak with Vlad King. I'm sure he wants to help you.

Toga: Um. If it's okay can I talk to Y/n for a bit?

The girl in questioning looked at us as if she wanted a confirmation. Realizing that I need to speak,

Me: I'm okay with it, I don't think she means any harm.

The adults nodded at us before they started to leave, leaving the two of us. Alone. In the infirmary. It was quite awkward with the both of us here. I can see her playing with the hem of her shirt before I opened my mouth.

Me: So um, you called me darling earlier but I don't think I've ever met you before.

Toga: I um sorry. I wasn't in the right mind. The first time I saw you was during the Sports Festival on TV. My parents disowned me and my previous caretaker had up and left in the middle of the night, I was starting to go crazy. I knew I needed help. I couldn't keep dumpster diving and stealing from blood banks to survive. That's when I saw you.

She walked up to me, closing the gap with me. I slowly scooched a bit further from her but she kept closing the gap at me until I hit the wall. Now, she was pressing herself onto me with her head on my chest. I held my blush at her assets pressing onto me. I gulped before opening back my mouth.

Me: If you don't mind me asking, what were you hoping would happen when you meet me?

Toga: I uh honestly don't know. I just couldn't keep up my old lifestyle. I needed an escape, somewhere I could be myself.

I pondered a bit at her request. She was one psychopath in the making. Her fate, and maybe her future as well rests on my hand. Looking at the best solution, it's best to discuss this with the adults.

Me: I'm going to call everybody else back into the room okay? I think you should speak to them instead of me. There's not much I can do other than persuade them to help, which I'm willing to help.

Toga: You would!? Oh please thank you! You're just like I hoped you would be!

She crushed my ribs in attempts of thanking me. I wanted to urge down my blush but to no avail. Oh I really hope Momo doesn't see this.

As the adults came back, Principle Nezu was also present this time. Though, he was holding some sort of document. And he wasn't smiling.

Nezu: It has come to my attention that you are wanted for several assault and battery case.

As soon as those words flew from his mouth. Snipe took up a defensive pose and took his revolver from his hip.

Toga froze, she knew this was a horrible idea. She basically walked straight into a lion's den. She was about to run until I held her hand in a firm grip. But wait, did they assault and battery? Not murder? She looked at me in wild eyes since I stepped in front of her as if to defend her.

Snipe, Kan sensei and Recovery Girl looked at me in shocked.

Snipe: Y/n, you can't protect her. Don't throw away your career over her.

Thankfully, Nezu cut in before aa fight occurred.

Nezu: Now now, everyone please calm down. I'm sure Y/n has a good cause for this. You'll stay here right if we don't attack?