Chapter Thirty

Warning: smoking, nsfw, degrading kink

After recovering from the party things resume to normal. I started training with Clint using the bow and Gamora and Peter (Q) teaching me about the galaxy and ships. Peter is rather impressed when I already know quite a bit thanks to my mom being a pilot. My bakery is almost finished as is my permanent room in the tower. I actually had more money than I thought and have already almost paid Tony back.

"Get out of your head beautiful." Clint whispers in my ear as he adjusts my posture.

"Sorry." I blush adjusting myself. I've used a bow and arrow before but Clint is amazing. I'm nowhere near as good.

"Good now release." He takes a step back and I let the arrow fly, it hits the target square in the head and I turn around to see a pleased Clint.

"Amazing job Marianna, you really can do anything huh?" He scoops me into his arms and I giggle like a kid as he spins me around.

"I wouldn't say anything."

"Oh but I would." He puts me back on the ground and we continue our training. Clint may be my favorite teacher yet, he flirts while still getting shit done. We finish our training and I light a joint as we leave.

"You've been smoking more." Clint states, not in a judging way but just an observation.

"This is how I would normally smoke at my old place. Now that Tony gave me the go ahead I've just picked that up again." I explain. He motions towards the joint and I pass it to him.

"I didn't realize you casually smoked." I raise my eyebrow.

"Anything to feel better right? Physically and mentally." I join our free hands and we walk in content silence passing the joint back and forth.

"Let's take a shower." I smile up at him. He looks at me excited. Pulling me to his room, we put the joint out and go into his en suite. I don't have any time to look around before his lips are devouring mine and I'm melting into his touch. He pulls away to turn on the shower and I quickly undress, he does the same. I look over his toned body and my eyes rest hungrily on his length. I gently take it and lead him into the shower by his cock.

I suck on his neck as his hands roam my body harshly squeezing my ass. We share a wet kiss before I pull away and smirk before singing and guiding the water to Clints cock. It wraps around him and begins jerking him off.

"H-holy shit." He groans.

"This is like nothing I've ever felt before." His thighs tighten and I watch him succumb to the pleasure my magic is bringing him. He puts his hand on the wall to hold himself up. I continue singing and get on my knees looking up at Clint. He looks down at me with hooded lustful eyes and shoots his cum all over my face. It's quickly rinsed off by the water but I stick my tongue out ending the song trying to get some in my mouth.

"Dirty slut." I feel my core heat up at those words. None of my mates have felt comfortable enough to do rougher things. I know they want to shower me with love but I also know how hot it is to see someone tied up ready and willing to be taken so I definitely love this dominating side of Clint. I stand up and turn around sticking my ass out to Clint.

"Like a bitch in heat ready to be fucked." He grabs my hips and thrusts harshly into me not leaving me any time to adjust before bottoming out and thrusting into me harshly again.

"Fuck Hawkeye." I've never used his hero name so this spurs him on and he fucks into me harder leaning down to lick along my spine stopping and sucking on his mark. He stands upright and smacks my ass. He then reaches in front of me and begins slowly rubbing my clit.

"Faster please." I beg him and I feel him smirk even slower.

"Sluts don't get what they want only what they deserve baby." I whine but accept the punishment. He begins picking up the pace after a few minutes of torture and I feel my orgasm approaching.

"Can I cum baby?" I beg. He pulls out of me and stops rubbing my clit turning me around to face him and hoists me into the air, I wrap my legs around him and he thrusts back into me. He shoves my back to the wall and uses that as support so he can fuck me harder.

"Cum for me baby, show me who you belong to." He watches my face as it contorts in pleasure as I cum around his cock.

"Fuck I'm yours! I'm all yours!" He releases inside of me groaning in my ear, "fuck you're so fucking tight and wet. So perfect for me." He keeps himself inside of me as we breathe coming down. He pulls out of me and puts me down. I kiss his lips before picking up the shampoo and washing his hair. We finish our shower very slowly as we can't stop placing kisses along each other's bodies.

I change into some of his clothes and make my way with him out to the kitchen.

It's quieter than usual because a good majority of them are out on missions. I haven't heard from Fury since my first mission but I hope I didn't fuck something up and this is his way of gently letting me down. Like how embarrassing would that be? We had a whole ass party. No. Nick Fury doesn't gently let people down, he'd kick my ass and make me fix whatever I fucked up. That surprisingly helps ease my nervousness. Me and Clint grab leftovers from the fridge and sit down to eat.

"That was really hot what you did with the water." Clint blushes.

"I've actually never done that before. I guess you just bring that side of me out." I purr.

"I've never been that dominant with someone before so I guess we're in the same boat." He smirks.

"Sirens hate boats generally, but I quite like this one." I say making him laugh, music to my ears.

"You're a goof." He leans over and pecks my lips even though I have food shoveled in it.

"Yummy." He licks his lips. We continue eating and I get up to put our dishes in the sink. Clint smacks my ass as I get up and I giggle rolling my eyes.

As I begin washing I drop a plate and fall to the ground clutching my right calf. Bruce's mark. Clint rushes over to me and I look at him worriedly.

"I know they're on a mission and we're supposed to let each other do our work but something is wrong Clint. I need to get to him."

He shakes his head, "no if something is wrong they'll handle it."

"But what if they don't?! I need to get to him." I beg tears falling every terrible situation the could be happening playing through my mind. He tries to pull me into him but I push him away and try to get up. He pulls me down and holds me as I thrash around.

"Please I need to help him!" I scream desperately over and over throwing myself around trying to get out of his grip.

All of a sudden Tony bursts through the glass with an unconscious bloodied up Bruce in his hands.