CHAPTER 2:HERO TO MONSTER

Start from the beginning

(All might, Banjo, Grand Torino and Nana): hope young izuku got low percentage.

(Nezu): I know I don't have right to wish to you. But please just grant this wish, don't give my little mouse a high percentage of being villain.

(Eri, Kota and Little sister of Tsu): please be low! Please be low! I will be a good child please give papa/big sis prince a low percentage. {praying while their eyes close and hand clasp.}

(Sai): please give Zu-kun the lowest percentage he doesn't deserve to be a villain in other universe. He is our hero.

(Momo): please don't give Izu a high percentage of being villain. I don't want to see him being eaten by sadness again.

(Nejire): please god don't hurt Zuzu give him the lowest rate, I'm willing to sacrifice all things I have just my wish to be granted. He deserved to be a hero and called a Hero.

(Kyoka): I don't want to see Zuku have broken spirit and heart again, please if there's any god whom listening right now please gave him a low percentage. He is my hero whom protect and save me on my own problem and weakness.

(Itsuka): Please give him a lower percentage of being villain.

(Setsuna): God please give Green a lower score he didn't deserve to be entitled villain.

(Ochako): God don't give Deku-kun a high percentage he is a great hero.

(Aisawa): I know he is hero in the heart and soul but please don't give problem child a high percentage of being a villain. Problem child doesn't deserve to be called a Vile Villain even in other universe or world.

Ukufa heard their prayers and felt sadness because he can't grant and change the truth that will broke their heart later. He looked to Izuku whom in deep thoughts right now.

The scenery changes, Izuku can be seen enters a broad forest with the trees that looked like it pierced the dark sky. He kept walking until he stopped in a huge house made of rock and wooden logs. The house is emitting a pure malignant aura. Once he opened the door, the inside of the house gave the same feeling as the outside appearance and succumb by pure darkness. He entered and walk until he reached his destination a small desk that have a candle and vase with a single violet rose. He lit it up the candle and uttered a name, Kyoka. Then suddenly the surroundings change.

<Yuga> ce n'est pas beau

<Tooru & Mina>: scary!!!

<Mrs.Jiro>: Why he said my daughter name?

<Mr.Jiro>: Yeah why that boy have guts to mentioned my little rocker name? Did he do something bad to my daughter too? {angry tone}

<Mineta>: Maybe he killed her or worst ...... {he has not finished what he is going to say, Tsu slap Mineta on the back of its head using her tongue to stop the grapist dialog}

<Tsu>: you never learn grapist. Mind your word or ill slap you again kero.

<Kyoka>: thank you Tsu.

<Tsu>: Your welcome Kero.

<Kirishima>: look guys the surrounding is changing now.

<Tokoyami>: revelry in the dark.

However, Kyoka still thinking why Izuku in the movie called her name with full of sadness, loneliness and love. Also right now she wanting to go in his side and give a hug to assure him that all things are okay.