CHAPTER 2:HERO TO MONSTER

Start from the beginning

<Kamui>: I don't know, because of the black cloak he wearing it concealed his face.

<Mt.Lady>: Kamui is right and whoever it is that person is really a dangerous and somewhat sad, I felt it.

(All might, Inko, Nana, Banjo, Nezu and Aisawa): Please don't be Izuku/Problem child.

(Eri and Kota): Hope it's not Papa

Suddenly the person in black robe spoke. The words come out from the man took all of that hope in their heart, crumpled it and then destroy it into pieces.

<???>: Grand Torino king and father of Asgard, I respect you for sacrificing your life just to save the life of other gods and goddesses. But you know that they can never hide to me. I will do everything to find and kill them until no one left. Don't worry I will spare the life of your people, they have done neither wrong nor good to me so they will have to paddle one's own canoe for themselves without their King or Queen. {cold tone and turned around and start walking to exit. Suddenly Grand Torino uttered his last words}

<Grand Torino>: Thank you and Forgive us Izuku for what sin that we commited. {sad tone}

The man whom killed the King of Asgard has been revealed to be Izuku, only stop for a moment and raise his left arm towards to the dead God, the knife slid out of Grand torino torso and flew back to his hand, then Izuku kept walking away from the throne room as if he had not slaughtered the guards and a God of Asgard but rather had accidentally killed a group of rabbit whom was in his way.

It likes time has stop and silence fell upon on the room. The Students, adults and specially, Grand Torino don't know what to say after seeing his other self being murdered by Izuku Midoriya the 9th Holder of one for all and they have one question running in their mind that they want to be answered. What sin have been committed, resulting to be hunted and killed by young Izuku. Eri, Kota, and Tsuyu little sister is on the verge of crying knowing that their hero and father figure turned to be the man whom killed Grand Torino but thanks to the children guardians hug it's help them to resolve a little the turmoil and sadness on their heart that building right now. Then Bakugo spoked loudly and ridicule Izuku for being a pathetic Villain which makes some student and adult to felt little angered toward to Katsuki Bakugo and sadness for Izuku. They know he is hurt right now because knowing in different universe or world he is a Vile Villain.

<Katsuki>: See that Nerd you are a fucking pathetic villain. Hahahahah. I bet in other universe you are more useless and pathetic villain.

<Aisawa>: Katsuki Bakugo Shut your mouth or else you will gonna have a whole month detention and quirk canceling bracelet that you will wear it for whole year. {while activating his quirk}

<Katsuki>: Tsk!!!

Izuku doesn't reply to bakugo taunting instead he asked a question to Ukufa without looking to the god, hearing the question it cause to some of the audience shocked and wished that Izuku got lowest percentage

<Izuku>: Sir. Ukufa what is the percentage I'm a villain and what is the cause resulting me being a villain? Can you show it to me? {questioning the god}

<Ukufa>: I'll show you after this show's end, do you understand?

<Izuku>: crystal clear Sir. Ukufa.

Meanwhile Izuku's parents, friends, love ones, teachers and classmate thoughts.

(Inko): please give him the lowest percentage of being villain, I don't want to see my baby sad again.