❁ [GANQING]-You're very pretty

Keqing's slender fingers tickle Ganyu's back and raise goosebumps as she traces the outline of a large scar embedded into her girlfriend's skin. Keqing's gentle touch makes her shiver, and she awaits the question she knows is going to come. "And this one, Ganyu? How'd you get this one?"

"O-oh, I hate that one..."

"I think it's cool." Keqing presses herself behind Ganyu, skin to skin and buries her head in Ganyu's shoulder, "Can you tell me how you got it?" The adeptus shivers with the contact, and sighs.

"During the archon war, well....Actually, Lady Keq-"

"Just Keqing."

"Keqing. It's really embarrassing."

"I don't mind. I won't laugh," She snakes her hands around Ganyu's waist and kneads the flesh between her fingers. She always did love how pudgy Ganyu was, her skin always rippled on contact and it made her give the best hugs.

"A monster swallowed me and It...Um...It couldn't swallow me because, you...You know..." She doesn't want to say exactly what happened, but she gestures the reason for this by tapping the side of her waist with her free hand, using the other hand to keep the blanket covering her chest up.

Keqing promised she wouldn't laugh, so she doesn't-- instead, she seeks a spot under Ganyu's arm and pulls away her blanket in order to feel more of her skin.

"I think that's very impressive," Keqing says as she kisses the side of Ganyu's breast to comfort her. Keqing's lips curved up slightly, and she lowered her eyes that focused on nothing in particular. She knew how insecure Ganyu was about her weight and her scars-- but Keqing wanted to love all of Ganyu, in fact she did love all of Ganyu. The question was, does Ganyu exactly know how much Keqing adores her?

"You always know what to say." In response to Keqing's praise, Ganyu streteches her hand back a little to play with her partner's hair.

"That's me."

"Now." Ganyu pauses in order to grasp Keqing's full attention-- and she gets just that because when Keqing strains her neck from under Ganyu's arm to look up at her, she twists herself in a way such that she's able to push Keqing backwards onto the bed and sit herself between her legs.

"I think it's only fair that I have a turn asking questions, Lady Keqing." Ganyu adds.

"For most part...I don't have anything interesting to show, Ganyu." Keqing is disappointed, not that there's no fascinating or intriguing marks on her body, but that she has no stories to tell Ganyu, who'd recounted events she'd experienced in real time thousands of years ago.

"That's not true, Keqing."

She doesn't miss the way Ganyu says her name without any honorifics prior to it at all. She silently wishes Ganyu would just refer to her like that more often.

"I think you're very beautiful," Ganyu's hands explore Keqing's bare skin that flushes pink like blossoming flowers to the touch, traversing ivory skin like travelers on a snowy mountain.

"You're just saying that," Keqing turns her head away, but Ganyu gently taps her cheek and makes her look back instead. "Look at me."

With that tone in her lover's voice, how could Keqing possibly not listen? When she does as Ganyu requests, she's met with eyes of gold and violet. No matter how many times she looks into Ganyu's eyes, she can never get over how breathtakingly gorgeous she is.

"Now, Lady Keqing, why would I lie about such matters? Maybe you mightn't have scars from battles and wars, but you do have a few moles here," she punctuates her sentence by peppering kisses on Keqing's abdomen, "and....here," She lifts Keqing's leg to show another beauty mark which she lovingly presses her lips to-- and even leaves a mark of her own making.

Keqing hisses when Ganyu presses into her sides using her thumbs with a soft smile. "You're very pretty, Lady Keqing, and I'll continue doing anything I can to make sure you never forget that."