"I'm sure he would appreciate it, but I want to get something he would actually like." I explain once again.

"Hmm... well the only thing I can think of that he'd really like, is you wearing his hero costume." Kirishima tells me and I gape at him.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING RIGHT NOW?

"I swear that he said that! He mentioned to me once that you wore his hero top and that it was the moment he knew he liked you!" Kirishima tries to explain himself and I blush at Katsuki's confession to him.

"I'm surprised he told you that... he didn't even tell me that, but wear his hero costume, really?" I ask him in shock.

"Well, I wouldn't wear the pants since they would be big, but I mean the memory of you in his tank top is important to him... he knew he liked you then so I mean why not recreate it?" Kirishima further entails and I begin to slightly understand.

Kirishima isn't saying do this as a perverted thing, but do this because it would remind Katsuki of when he fell in love with me... it's honestly sweet but I'm nervous about wearing his top.

"Did he ever tell you why I was wearing his tank top?" I ask him somewhat curious, I mean it's just Kirishima I don't care if he knew Katsuki destroyed my costume and that he saw me half naked.

"Uh.. no. When I asked for context, he said that he would be murdered." Kirishima chuckles, and I laugh too.

"Eh, it's not even that interesting. He destroyed my hero costume during training and boom I was half naked and he had to give me his top." I tell the short version of the story and he laughs even more.

"No wonder you had to get a new costume... I'm serious though about the shirt thing, I think that's the only thing he's ever mentioned that was super important to him." Kirishima hums out and I sigh.

Kirishima IS Katsuki's best friend, and if anyone besides me knew what he would want... it would be Kirishima.

~

God my nerves. I was able to bribe Denki into stealing Katsuki's hero costume, and have Kirishima distract Katsuki while I get ready in his room. Everything should be in place now.

Thank god Kaminari got the full set, since I was kind of worried about just wearing his shirt. Katsuki has seen me naked, but only on accident, so this wouldn't be too out there I guess.

I'm just shocked he told Kiri about the moment he knew he liked me since he never even told me... I'm kind of envious I had to hear it secondhand...it would've been sweet if Katsuki told me.

I pull on the top and let it droop on me since it's kind of big. I mean wow, it's tight on Katsuki yet it looks huge on me. I pull up some small black shorts that I use for sleeping, but I guess it will work for now.

I add on his little mask with the flared explosion design behind my head, and also I try to put on the grenades, but without using my quirk they were so heavy. I don't really want to use my quirk to pick them up, so I'll go without them.

My phone buzzes with a text from Kiri, and he notifies me that Katsuki and him are almost here... jeez I'm nervous.

I calmly stand a couple of feet from the door, and take deep breaths. Kirishima said Katsuki liked this once before, why wouldn't he like it again?

The door clicks open, and I see a tired Katsuki shove off his coat roughly and he doesn't look up for a moment. He must be annoyed or something.

He finally looks up, and our eyes meet and all I can do is smile sheepishly and say, "Happy birthday, Katsuki."

His eyes are wide, and his face is redder than I've ever seen it. He looks so cute... I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head against his chest.

"Do you like it?" I ask him nervously and I look up to see him gulp.

"I do... but why are you wearing my hero costume?" Katsuki asks me a little sheepish.

"Uh... well Kirishima said you mentioned that you liked seeing me in your hero top before... I'm sorry I didn't know what else to do for your birthday.." I apologize anxiously, knowing I might've screwed up.

"God I love you." Katsuki says suddenly and pulls up my face to kiss him.

Huh?

I thought... well I guess... well, I guess I was wrong. I thought maybe he didn't like this but it seems like he does.

"You look so fucking hot." Katsuki mutters and I just blush a little.

Didn't know he liked it that much...

His hands slowly begin to go under my shirt and I feel them trail their way up.

"Katsuki..." I whisper and he hums.

"Can I take it off?" Katsuki asks me huskily and I nod.

It feels like sparks all over my body as he slowly pulls my shirt over my head and breathes heavily when he notices I didn't have a bra under... I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GONNA TAKE OFF MY SHIRT.

"Fuck..." He mutters under his breath and I gulp nervously.

"Did you plan this?" Katsuki asks me with a small snicker.

"No... I didn't know you were gonna like it this much." I embarrassedly admit and he smirks.

"How could I not like it?" Katsuki chuckles and I just cover my face in more humiliation.

He pulls me close to his chest and just holds me for a few minutes without saying a word.

"Katsuki?" I whisper out.

"Let me just hold you like this for as long as I want, that's all I want for my birthday." He responds and I just close my eyes and lean into his chest.

His hearts sounds so lovely, and i don't know hot to describe it, but it sounds perfect.

"(Y/n)... let's tell everyone." He quietly announces and I pause for a second.

"Tell them what?" I ask him and he pulls me away so I can see his small subtle smile.

"That we're together, that you're mine." Katsuki tells me confidently and I take a small breath.