"Good!" Everyone said with a smile.

They all lined up in front and back rows. As the curtain was slowly pulled up, they walked two steps forward together and bowed in warm applause.

Sitting in the front row of the audience, Long Tianqi's eyes looked at Ilanyou, who had received the flowers from others in the middle of the stage with a smile, and his brow slightly wrinkled.

The applause was even more enthusiastic, and class B, grade two, returned to the background in such applause.

"Great! What a success! " The students are laughing and having a good time.

"You are so wonderful. Elder martial brother is proud of you!" Bai Yiming also came to the backstage to send his blessing.

"Ha ha, teacher, you should not be wronged for spending money on the celebration party!" Wang Hongfei said with a smile.

"No wrong, it's worth it!" Bai Yiming is very happy.

"Then your maid's dress in a while will be ready!" There was another clamor.

"Well This is... " Bai Yiming choked. This one is still very aggrieved!!

"Hahaha..." Everyone laughed again.

“……” Maybe it's the end of everything. The tension disappears in an instant, or it's too late.

When everyone frolic, Ilanyou's eyes are closed and the whole person falls back.

"Youyou!" Zhang Ya cried out.

"Monitor Youyou!" Everyone was also scared. How could she faint suddenly?

Ilanyou felt that she fell into a familiar and reassuring embrace, and the whole person relaxed completely and passed out.

"It's not good." Holding her in his arms, Long Tianqi pasted her cheek on his forehead: "so hot?"

"Well, she's been in a bad condition these days." Zhang Ya looked at Long Tianqi and said nervously.

"I see." Holding her up, Long Tianqi said, "I will take her to the hospital." Then he strode out.

At this time, the students in the conference hall have not all retreated. Under the eyes of all the people, Long Tianqi walked out of the conference hall in front of their eyes holding the unconscious Ilanyou.

"Wow..." Everyone looked at the scene in surprise.

[click wipe] Wei Xiaoying presses the shutter key of the camera. See... She really worked hard to take photos for everyone.

A boy waiting to go out in the hall looked at the Dragon Tianqi holding Yilanyou and walked out, with a flash of hatred and calculation in his eyes.

After sending people to the hospital, when it was more than five o'clock in the afternoon, Ilanyou woke up and saw Dragon Tianqi sitting on the edge of the hospital bed with her eyes open: "Dragon Shao? Why are you here? "

"Shouldn't you ask yourself that?" Long Tianqi saw Yilanyou wake up with a high hanging heart.

"Me?" Ilanyou looked around: "this is Hospital? "

"Not bad, not stupid." Longtianqi reached out and touched Ilanyou's forehead with a smile, now it's gone.

“……” Ilanyou's eyes narrowed slightly. Wouldn't Dragon Tianqi say something nice?

"Hungry?" "Do you want something to eat?" asked Long Tianqi.

"Not hungry, No." Ilanyou turned her head, but her stomach began to cry out inappropriately.

"Yes?" Long Tianqi looked at Yilanyou jokingly: "not hungry?"

“……” Yilanyou's face is red: "Who want you to take care of..."

"Oh." Long Tianqi chuckled and shook his head, which was still a delicate disease: "you rest, I'll buy you porridge."

“……” Ilanyou didn't say anything but looked down at the quilt covered in front of her body. Then she suddenly remembered that she seemed to faint in the arms of Dragon Tianqi, and then?

What happened after that?

Is the hospital Long Tianqi sent her to? No one should see that!!

At this time, the door was knocked gently again. Ilanyou was stunned for a moment. How could it be so fast: "come in."

When the door was opened, Yilanyou's eyes flashed a dignified look: "Xiao bo..."