"Yes, we will be with you."

"Just don't be afraid. We are best friends! Of course we need to be together! "

“……” Yi Ruier smiles, but her eyes almost burst out. She holds her fist firmly on her side, and finally says, "OK..."

Ilanyou I count you ruthless!

"Ha ha." Yilanyou waved to Yi Ruier with a  smile: "you go out, I will go to the front [specially] to submit your identity as a supporting actor as soon as the staff is seated."

"Good!" The three girls mentioned their names to Ilanyou again before they went out.

“……” Yi Ruier finally stares at Yilanyou and walks out.

"Cough, cough, cough..." After the four of Yi Ruier went out, Yilanyou turned her head and coughed. It was hard for her just to bear it.

"Master, are you ok?" Han Jinxiang hurriedly handed over the tissue.

"I'm fine." Ilanyou pulled out a smiling face and waved: "you are a little handsome in the Charlotte detective suit!"

"Ha ha." Han Jinxiang said with embarrassed smile: Not so."

"I'm very tired." Wang Hongfei said noisily.

"Your Huasheng is also very handsome!" Ilanyou praised.

"Haha, not bad." Wang Hongfei is also very satisfied with his suit.

"I don't know what you're proud of." Tu Xiaofei is wearing a floral apron and a linen apron. She is wearing a picture of old-age clothes on her face, and she murmurs in a small voice as she walks by: "it's because you sell rotten clothes that you are satisfied with, tut A pair of bases... "

Seeing Tu Xiaofei go by, Han Jinxiang and Wang Hongfei can't laugh. They turn to look at Ilanyou for a long time.

"Master..."

"Youyou..."

"I have something else. The audience is almost settled." Yilanyou turned the topic and said, "well, you two are ready." As soon as the voice fell, the foot was stepped and immediately left.

“……”

“……”

When she reached the dead corner of the screen in front of the stage, Ilanyou raised her vivid expression on her face and coughed violently with one hand on the wall and the other hand in front of her mouth.

The brain is dizzy and the eyes are dark.

Ilanyou leaned against the wall and breathed hard.

Then another person came up and said, "drink some water."

Yilanyou glanced at her side and interrupted with a touch of red. She took over the water bottle: "Why are you following me?"

"Look at you." Zhang Ya looks at Ilanyou and says, "I'm afraid you will die doing your job." After a pause, Zhang Ya said with a smile, "baroque style and even number of actors? You're such a liar. "

"Ha ha." Ilanyou is lucky that she hasn't started drinking. Otherwise, she must be choked. Her serious nonsense has been discovered. It's really a mistake.

"Really I'm so sick... " Zhang Ya frowned displeased.

"You found it?" Ilanyou drank a mouthful of water, and the cool water that passed through her throat was quite comfortable.

"You're not the one who makes up for this kind of thing." Zhang Ya looks at Ilanyou and glanced at Ilanyou make up. She is afraid it's also to cover up the sick face.

"Or you know me." Yilanyou smiled and handed back the water bottle to Zhang Ya.

"You shouldn't have come today." Zhang Ya murmured.

"Not really." Yilanyou said: "my mother also said so."

“……” Zhang Ya looks at her.

"But how can I not come..." Ilanyou compared the direction of the backstage: "what do they do?" This may be their best memory in high school: "because I have to bite my teeth to survive."

"It's not about this, it's not about anybody, it's not about anything." Zhang Ya reaches out her fingertips to wipe the water stains on Yilanyou's mouth: "only because you are Yilanyou."

“……” Yilanyou was stunned and smiled: "I went to the front desk."

"Yes." Zhang Ya nodded her head.

Yilanyou waved a hand and strode to the front of the stage. Zhang Ya stood there and looked at her.

Yilanyou's eyes are fixed with a smile.

If only one person in the world knows her meaning and her heart.

Zhang Ya is the only one.