Chapter 19 - The trip p4 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Two.."

"Three!"

I knocked on the door violently, "Will? Mike?" I shouted, "The principal is out here and you're in huge trouble!"

I tried my best not to chuckle as I heard frantic shuffling and the boys mumbling curse words. After about a minute of waiting, Mike opened the door and poked his head through with a very scared look on his face that turned into an angry one once he didn't spot the principal.

"What the fuck Max!" He exclaimed, slamming to door and leaving us all in the hallway by ourselves.

"Well that didn't work, I knew it." Jane shrugged, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the elevator so that we could finally go to the pool.

"I guess we can go now, since they are going to be banging each other all day." Lucas sighed, following us.

"Who do you think is the top?" Dustin asked randomly.

"Dustin, st-!"

"Mike, definitely Mike." I answered, laughing slightly. Jane gave me a look of disapproval.

"That's what I was thinking." Dustin nodded.

-guess what 🥰 ANOTHER TIME SKIP-

"I'm getting in the hot tub, I'm super cold in this swimsuit." Jane announced, motioning for me to come with her.

I pouted and stayed in place, "Awh c'mon Jane.. I wanna swim!"

She sighed, and crossed her arms,  "I'm cold, Maxine."

"You won't be cold if I'm in there to keep you warm." I grinned, stepping closer. She rolled her eyes playfully and gave a hesitant glance towards the hot tub.

"Well- AHH MAX PUT ME DOWN!" Jane squealed as I tossed her over my shoulder and walked down the steps to the pool.

We were quickly welcomed to the pool by Lucas and Dustin both jumping in at the same time, splashing us and getting us soaked.

"What the fuck!" Jane exclaimed, not being able to see the boys or what was going on.

I gripped her waist and brought her down, and she wrapped her legs around my stomach, latching onto me for dear life because of how cold the water was.

I stepped deeper into the water, only causing her press her body onto mine even more. This was amusing to me, so I continued walking deeper into the water, causing Jane to let out little noises of discomfort.

"Max, stopp!" She whined, making me want to go deeper. I dipped us both under the water and pulled us up very quickly, and when I saw her face as we came up, it was shocked beyond compare. She gasped, and wiped the water out of her eyes.

"Oopsies, I didn't mean to do that." I smirked.

She gave me an angry face and shoved my shoulder softly even though it didn't do much since she was literally attached to me. I cocked an eyebrow in amusement, "Was that supposed to be a punishment?"

She huffed and rolled her eyes. I decided to mess with her, and moved my hands down from her waist to her ass. To be honest, it made me feel things.. The same feeling I had that morning. Her eyes widened and she didn't dare to move.

"Hey have you guys seen my sunglasses?" Lucas swam over, wiping water out of his eyes once he stopped.

"Nope." I smiled sneakily.