• First Day ~ Part Five •

You drive away from Paramount Studios, happier than ever.  Today has been super eventful so far, and it's only 4:00!  You met your idols, became friends with a bunch of them, got all of their numbers, and now you're going to a party Jennifer Lawrence is throwing for the whole cast!

"I can't believe this day!" you say out loud to yourself while driving, letting your gorgeous dirty blonde hair fly behind you in the breeze.  You soar under palm trees, around the streets, dodging rampant drivers, letting your mind float as you listen to music and drive effortlessly through beautiful Los Angeles, California, the city of your dreams, which is now your new home.  You couldn't be happier.

You drive along back to your hotel, and it's now 5:00.  You enjoyed that little break you had from life while driving, and now you get to get ready for a fun party!  Woohoo!!!

You sc-daddle through the gorgeous hotel, greeting the clerks at the desks with pleasantries such as, "Hello, how are you?" and, "Hi, good afternoon," accompanied by a huge smile.

You get to your room after walking up all those flights of stairs, and plop down on the bed. As excited as you are to get ready and go, you need a moment to breathe and close your eyes, still smiling about your great day.

After a minute of just breathing, you get yourself up and put on some fun music. You touch-up your makeup and hair, and get on your medium-blue jeans, white tank top, and maroon cardigan. You put on some white pearl earrings in the shape of feathers, a diamond star necklace, some bracelets on each wrist, a maroon scrunchie on your left wrist, and some rings. You spray some perfume, put on some cute, brown, knee-high boots, grab a purse and a bottle of water, and head out the door.

You walk down the stairs and head to your car, putting on some music. You first drive to Macy's to pick up a birthday present for Brie. You don't care that you just met her today; you're already friends and it's her birthday.

At Macy's, you pick out a really nice diamond necklace.

This is perfect. She'll love it! Jewelry? Necklaces? Diamonds? Exactly what she likes!

You get back in your car and drive over to a little strip mall that has two perfect stores. You first go buy a card for Brie's present in one, and then, in the other store, you pick up a nice bottle of red wine to bring to Jennifer's house.

Alrighty. I think I have everything, you think to yourself, as you get back in the car. You turn the music back on and fill out the card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Brie, 10~1~2029

Happy birthday!!!!! I hope you had the best birthday ever and all your birthday wishes come true!

Thanks for helping me today. You have no idea how much that means to me. You're the best!!!

Hope you like the gift!

Love,
♡ Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You seal up the card in the envelope it came with, and sign Brie's name on it all pretty, with a nice squiggly underline and stars all around it.

Perfect, you think to yourself.  Just then you remember something.

I forgot to ask Jennifer for her address! you think to yourself, laughing out loud, shaking your head in disbelief.