Part 1 🌽

You and your sibling arrived at Nebraska at 9pm, "Brother, We are here." You say as you yawn. "Oh cool!" Replied your younger brother exciting up. You see a strange teen, 6ft by the looks of it. "May i assist?" The teen asks. "Yes please, We have loads of bags!" You reply whilst smiling. Your brother looks at him "Cool hair!" Your brother laughed. "Oh thanks." Said the teen. His hair blew in the wind whilst it was dark outside. He opened the boot and grabbed the bags "Come on!" He said as he started to walk. "Okay! Okay!" You reply whilst locking the car. Ypur brother starts to get excited, Maybe a little too excited. "George! Calm down." You say to him. The teen looks back at you. "Im Malachai, Malachai Boardman." He says whilst smirking. "Beautiful name, Im Y/N!" You reply "and thats George!" You say. A shorter boy ran up to Malachai. "Malachai! Sermon starts at 10pm! Ends at 12pm!" The short one said. "Mmm, That late Isaac? Come on!" Malachai replied softly. "Isaac, This is Y/N! And her younger brother George!" Said Malachai. "Im Isaac, Isaac Chroner." Grunted Isaac. Malachai looked at you deeply in the eyes "You have beautiful eyes." Malachai says whilst looking at them. "Really! Thanks. You do too!" You reply. Malachai smiled only a little bit though. Malachai brings you guys to the sermon. Isaac goes on about He Who Walks Behind The Rows. Malachai yawned. You checked the time on your phone "11pm?! More like 1am!" You thought. Malachai looked really tired. He yawned again and his eyes started to shut. You look at Malachai deeply. He looked back at you. He looked at Isaac to see if he was looking. Isaac wasnt looking so Malachai turned his head back to you. He held your chin up and kissed your lips. He stared deeply in your eyes. "Your beautiful eyes..Make me feel tired." Whispered Malachai. Isaac then looked at us "Malachai!" He shouted. "Huh?" Replied Malachai. "Oh sorry Malachai." Grunted Isaac. The sermon was over, Malachai was happy that it was finally over. We all went home. Malachai held your hand and walked you home. Malachai had to share with you because he barely slept. Afterall patrol is a hard job. You all went to sleep and in the morning Isaac came. Malachai heard knocking and went downstairs. "Patrol!" Isaac demanded. "Ugh, Okay." Grunted Malachai. (The End Of Part 1)