The Beginning of a New Life

It was a beautiful morning Gothmoria, and it was saved because you and Evan attacked the dragon. This was followed by a flashback of the previous journey and pictures of the journey.

     Flash forward to today, where it's a beautiful morning in the town. You and Evan are walking in the woods to find a house for a new home. This montage of both of you walking is paired up with some catchy music in the background. You both walked in the forest from a park with visitors that consist of families, friends, and couples, to a shelter with a girly unicorn dating a boyish Pegasus having spaghetti and grass balls for dinner and doing a Lady and the Tramp reference, to a rabbit hopping on time to go to a rabbit rave in the rabbit hole, to flowers in trees.

"These horses are like us." You said to Evan talking about the horse couple in a shelter.

"Does it mean that we have fall in love together like the unicorn and the Pegasus?" Evan asked you, confused.

"Of course." You said to Evan. "I confessed love to you while we were attacking the dragon to save Gothmoria, and then I kissed you when our journey ended, and this is a sign that we became boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Oh, okay." Evan said to you after he knows what you mean.

After walking for a new home, you and Evan eventually found a house. The house is a normal house that a roof, doors, windows, and a chimney. It is a brown house that looks like it's a modern take on a medieval house, except that the house has a small chimney, which is also brown. It has two floors which is why it's a big and normal house.

"Wow, this looks so cool!" Evan said.

"This looks like an amazing place to live." You said.

You both went into the house and you see that it is a two-floor house with stairs. You see that the bottom floor has a chandelier on the top of the bottom floor. There is a kitchen that is like any other normal kitchen. There id a living room with a TV and some couches. There is even a dinning room next to the kitchen.

     "This looks so cool. I'm I right?" You said.

"Yep, it sure is." Evan said. "Look at the chandelier at the dinning room, it looks amazing. Look at the living room, these couches are so soft and this TV is so groundbreaking that we could even watch a movie or a show! Look at the kitchen, we could even cook some chocolate chip cookies that my mom used to make for me when I was a little troll. I love everything about our new home so far."

"Me too." You said to Evan. "Now let's  check out what rooms we want to go."

     As you and Evan go to the stairs, you see two bathrooms; one for Evan, and one for you. You also see two rooms that would be perfect rooms for both of you. 

     You enter your room and you think it's so pretty. It is a pink room that has a bed, a desk, a mirror, some side tables between your bed with one of them having a lamp, a bookshelf, and a closet that has lots of clothes. 

"This looks amazing!" You said after looking at you room. "So amazing that I would like to stay in here."

"Your room is beautiful." Evan said to you in your room.

"Thank you, Evan." You said to Evan.

"You're welcome." He said to you.

"Now let's see what you room should be like." You said before going into Evan's room.

      You then went into Evan's room that is next to your room. It is a blue room with a bed, a mirror,  some side tables between the bed with one of them having a lamp, a closet, and a blank flippable sign on one of the other side tables.

     "Wow, this looks amazing. It even has a sign that I would use on the door." Evan said.

"Do you have something to make your own sign for your room?" You asked Evan

Evan checks his pocket and he doesn't have materials to make his sign.

"Nope, I don't have them." He said

"I have a pencil case in my purse so you can make your sign." You said to Evan

     You gave Evan your pencil case so he can make a flippable sign. "Thank you." He said to you

    Then he uses a pencil to sketch himself based on what he will do in his room. On the front of the sign, he wrote, Do not disturb musical troll working on a song, and on the back of the sign, he wrote, Do not disturb musical troll getting his beauty sleep

     "Thank you for letting me borrowing your pencil case to work on my sign." Evan said to you. 

"You're welcome." You said to him. "Let see what the sign says.

     Evan is ready to show you the sign in his room. 

"This sign is a flippable one. The front says that I'm working hard on my new song, and the back of the sign says that I'm sleeping." Evan said while showing you the signs.

"Wow that's a cool sign." You said after seeing the signs.

"Why thank you!" Evan said to you.

"You're Weclome." You said to Evan.

   You and Evan now hug because you both finally have a home for you to stay in.