"You're not going back. Not until you catch that," SF-Joe said and pointed to a blurry figure that was running away at super speed. Barry knew that he needed to get back to his family as soon as possible, so he rushed after the figure.

Star Labs

"This wasn't ... I didn't ... I'm so sorry," Harry said.

"We lost him," Henry said dully, a lonely tear streaming from his eyes.

"No no no. He could have gotten knocked somewhere, maybe even run there," Cisco said, rushing to the computer, "Nothing on the GPS."

Iris wakes up clutching her head. Joe helped Iris up.

"There were strikes all over the building. Jesse, come down there, please," Harry said through speaker, but received no response, "Jesse? Wally?"

Joe and Harry exchanged worried looks and ran out of the breach room.

In the hallway, Joe, Harry and Iris, who followed them, saw Wally and Jesse lying on the ground.

"No!" worried parents exclaimed.

Harry, Joe and Iris tried to wake Jesse and Wally, but they failed.

"Henry is a doctor, he should see them," Iris said, and Joe rushed back to the breach room.

"Henry? Wally and Wells' daughter are upstairs, the energy hit them too. They are both unconscious and we can't wake them up," Joe said quickly in an worried tone. Henry just sat and stared at the spot where his son had disintegrated not long ago.

"Henry?" Joe said and put a hand on Henry's shoulder. Henry wiped away a tear, got up and, without a word, walked out of the breach room. 

Cisco touched a piece of Barry's suit and got a vibe. He saw Barry standing in a hurricane of multi-colored lightning.

"I saw him! I saw Barry! He's alive!" Cisco said loudly for Henry and Joe to hear.

Speed Force

Barry ran for several hours, but was unable to catch the Blur. Sensing a presence, he turned and met Iris standing next to the bench. Barry was about to say her name when he noticed the same empty eyes as SF-Joe. Barry sighed.

"We're glad you made it, Barry," SF-Iris said. "Sit, Barry," SF-Iris said, pointing to the bench, "you're always on your fit." Barry shook his head.

"I don't have time for this. My friends, my city, my whole world is in danger. Zoom is on a rampage with the power that he stole from me. I need to get home as soon as possible."

"You were given a rare and precious gift, and you rejected it," SF-Iris said.

"No, I did not reject it. I gave up my powers to save someone's life. I nearly killed myself trying to get them back when you brought me here wherever it is," Barry said angrily.

"That's not what we meant," SF-Iris said.

"If you would rather given these powers to somebody else, why did you give them to me?"

"Because you're the Flash Barry" SF-Iris said. Barry sighed and shook his head.

"If you can give these powers to anyone, why did you give them to Zoom? You know what kind of person he is and what terrible things he will do with these powers," Barry asked angrily.

"Because, Barry, you need to learn the lesson," SF-Iris said calmly.

Star Labs

Joe, Cisco and Henry entered the med-bay, where they saw Harry and Iris standing next to Jesse and Wally on their beds.