"Fuck yes" he cheered and I chucked.

We arrived at a beautiful hotel and made our way through reception and up to my room. Chris already had the key as he checked us both in earlier. I opened the door to my room and put my suitcase on the floor and Chris placed my other one on the floor as well. I looked over to the desk and saw a box of tea bags on the side.

"Chrisss, did you get me some tea? And it's my favourite tea!"

"Yup" he looked proud of himself.

"How did you get it?" I asked confused.

"I may have asked Gina to send it over and then paid for her and Andy to go out for the night as a thank you"

"Chris you are sweetest fucking person I have ever met"

I grabbed his hand and walked him to the bathroom and we started undressing each other on the way.

I turned the shower on so it could warm up at we got undressed.

Kissing each other as we undressed each other both hungry for each other's touch. Chris lifted my top over my head and I did the same for him, he then unhooked my bra and just appreciated my upper body.

"You're hot!" He spoke in between kisses.

"You're not so bad yourself" I winked.

I undid his belt and slid his jeans down with his boxers and he pulled my joggers down with my panties. They were definitely a lot easier to take off than the jeans.

We both stepped into the shower still kissing each other and both just embracing the skin on skin contact. With the warm water running down us.

My hands around his neck and his on my waist pulling me towards him.

"I need to feel you" Chris whispered.

"I need you too"

Chris then inserted himself into me. Moving in and out. He then moved his hand from my hips and started massaging my clit at the same time.

"Fuck Chriss" I moaned.

"I've missed this!" Chris spoke.

We carried on moving together both matching each other's rhythms. We took our time, both just happy to be together again and just appreciating each other.

"Chris I'm about to..."

"Wait for me" Chris said once again using his dominance.

"Chris why??" I moaned.

"When I say you can release!"

After a couple more pumps of in and out...

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Go!" Chris and I both released, our orgasms riding together, taking over our bodies. It felt like fireworks, the pleasure. We both carried on until we had both finished our orgasms.

I moved my self off him and placed my head on his chest.

"Ash, you're a fucking goddess"

I smiled at what he said and looked up at him.

"Chris, you're a fucking god"