short storys

**note this was a random paper i did in creit recovery, so that why there are some weird words in hear...it was actually decent so i thought to share it**

It was a very unruffled night. With the sea unnaturally calm with the slowly receding tides. it was imprudent to make mother nature mad. Because you never know what kind of natural disaster she has up her sleeves.

An impulse aroused one day, and I decided to dump a barrel of toxic waste into the sea to see if anything diverting happened. It was disarming to see nothing happen, I expected mother nature to do something not nothing. What i did not expect was that mother nature had, over the Milena, gotten bored with killing quickly. she has come to enjoy the prolonged punishments.

 As I was sleeping in my home on the beach frount several hours later, there was no one to notice the still receding tides. Many miles out now, past where it stops receding and goes to the shore. If I were awake then I would have noticed that a huge tsnami wave was heading for the part of the beach that only had my house. Even if I was awake a wave that huge, an easy 300 mile tall wave, could not be surmounted no matter how fast I could have ran.

When the wave finally swept up my house when it was going inland you could see pieces of my house protruding from the water. At one spot the water was becoming red hued. And in the center of said spot you could see my body parts protruding from the once again receding waters.

so there I was dead from the wrath of mother nature. where my home was the land was cleared. and if anyone came looking for me no one would know what happened to me. 

These are my words, and I am dead.