𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Почніть із самого початку

you looked up at him with a face of disgust and he wanted to push you away. "um" you chuckled, "what's your name?" you asked the girl sitting next to ichiro, he was looking away from you.

"kaori kawase," she pointed at herself, "this is my brother-"

"yo" ichiro mumbled

your eyes widen and you noticed the resembles, "ichiro" she shook his arm, "look he's the one who saved me"

"why can't you save yourself?" ichiro glared at tsuki, "thanks."

"don't be mean!" she hit her brother's head, "i heard you dated my brother?"

both you and ichiro finally looked at each other and then looked away, "i don't wanna talk about it-" you tried to finish your sentence before tsuki cut you off, "what do you want from us? you're interrupting our date"

kaori gasped and ichiro sucked his teeth, "I'M SO SORRY! I THOUGH WE COULD ALL BE FRIENDS"

funny how she says that and then challenges me on how gets to be with tsuki-

"okay?" tsuki took his phone out, "then move to another table please"

you softly smiled and looked at kaori, "if you don't mind-"

"since you guys are so lovey-dovey" ichiro rested his hand on his cheek, "then a kiss shouldn't hurt, right?"

tsuki side-eyed you and the most deadly way ever. this might be my last day ever- bye mom and dad...

"we don't need to prove it to you" tsuki rolled his eyes, "you wanna watch us two kiss?"

he started laughing to himself and then looked back up at ichiro, "...pervert"

| a scene |

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

| a scene |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"WHY DID YOU JUST SAY?" ichiro held his shirt up

"get off me," tsuki said in a monotone voice, "you're already a nuisance"

you looked at kaori in fear and looked away, you held your hands and waited for everything to be over. eventually ichiro gave up and grabbed his things, "fuck this"

leaving kaori alone at the table with just you and tsuki. you stayed quiet for a bit and then laughed, "uh who wants ramen?"

no response and you stood up, "i'll go see what's in the back!"

you left the table quietly and ran into the backroom. you closed the door and covered your mouth, "WHAT THE FUCKK" you wanted to scream. you turned on the light behind you and jumped at the figure standing in front of you, "ASUKA!"

he pushed you in a closet to get changed to start cleaning and you had no other choice. "what now?" you asked after changing

"outside- i need you to unload those crates, "he pointed, "should take about 5 minutes"

"yeah for you" you groaned, "fine."

you walked out the exit and covered your arms, "i should've gotten my jacket"

the truck outside was open and you carry one of the crates, "why is this so heavy-" you strained your voice and turned your head to the corner. you looked at ichiro standing by a gate, trying to light a cigarette.

"why won't this work!" he threw his lighter on the ground, "tch, what's taking her so long?"

"why me?" you said to yourself. unfortunately, you made eye contact with him and he started walking up to you, "what are you looking at?"

you straight up ignored him and turned around. i don't wanna fight this boy. i don't wanna fight him-

"I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he raised his voice, "YOU SEE THAT'S THE THING WITH YOU GIRLS-"

he touched a nerve in your system and then you finally turned around. he pointed at you and started laughing, "YOU ACT LIKE YOUR ALL THAT- YOU NEED ATTENTION THAT BAD HUH?"

"i feel sorry for you" you looked at him

"what?" he tilted his head

"because you didn't get your way- you have to harass me?" you fake pouted, "what happened to being a good boy for momma?" you teased him

his face turned red and he shook his head, "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

you dropped the crate down in the snow in front of him and pushed his head back with your two fingers, "you're pathetic, you crave attention more than anyone else in the world. what do you gain from this type of behavior? i seriously pity you"

he pushed you back and you bumped into a figure behind you. you looked up at tsuki staring at him. ichiro moved back a bit and tried to say another word until-

"tsuki what are you doing?" your eyes widen when his cold hand cupped your face and he pressed his lips onto yours, just for a split second. he whispered in your ear and then made you stand up straight, "did you see that?"

"uh," ichiro blinked, "you guys-"

"HEY!" asuka yelled at the three of you, "GO HOME OR GET BACK INSIDE!"

kaori stepped outside and ichiro walked away with her. you and tsuki stood next to each other and asuka pointed at the crates. right i have something to do- WAIT. DID HE JUST STEAL MY FIRST KISS?

"TSUKI!" you said out loud

he picked up the crate for you and then looked at you. your eyes widen and you thought back on what he said to you before when he was whispering.

"i'm sorry."

"it won't happen again" tsuki walked to the door, "hurry up and get this over with"

you shook your head and grabbed another crate, "right!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

i had trouble thinking of what to do in this chapter so i hope it came out good for you guys. i want to incorporate some scenes from different animes and mangas into my own story with a twist. although, this one doesn't have anything like that. maybe something from, "ao haru ride" or, "kimi ni todoke" thanks for reading, comment/vote!

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙