Revenge completed (Chapter 49)

Start from the beginning

They both looked at him in shock as no one knew it. Manjul knew it so wasn't shocked. Manjul came forward and hit their heads hard with metal, making sure they don't fall unconscious. 

Man: Yahi kiya tha na Ayaan ke saath, sirf Jaan ko darane ke liye, taaki woh kisiko bhi sach na bataye, ki tum jhute ho aur company tumhare naam kar de. Jaan ko abhi bhi nahi pata hai ki tum bacho ko pakadte ho aur torture karte ho. ( You did the same with Ayaan right, just to scare Jaan, so that she never tells anyone the truth, that you are fake and to name the company as yours. Jaan still doesn't even know you catch children and torture them.)

Abdul: Tum yeh sab kyu kar rahe ho? Aur tum Ajeet ke baare mein kaise jaante ho, kyunki Naaz ne sirf uspar yeh acid pheka tha? Wo ladka toh mar gaya tha. ( Why are you doing all this? And how do you know about Ajeet, as Naaz had thrown this acid on him only? He was dead.)

Jai: Sawal karne ka tumhe hak nahi hai, isliye chup raho. ( You don't have the right to ask questions, so shut up.)

Jai brought boiling hot water and emptied it on them, remembering how everyday when he was sleeping or unconscious, they would pour boiling hot water on him to wake him up. They were too much scared by all this. Jai was remembering everything they did. 

Jai: Maine jo kiya, aadha bhi nahi hai uska jo mere saath kara tha. ( What I did, it's not even the half of what you both did to me.)

They didn't have energy to speak anything. 

Jai: Ajeet kabhi mara hi nahi, bas Jaijeet Singh ban gaya. Ajeet wo dara hua bacha nahi hai, balki wo hai jo badle ki aag mein jalta hai, jo aaj tum dono ko torture kar raha hai. Dangerous, cold, ruthless, scary and your death. Aur Jaijeet nahi hota, toh is duniya ke liye Ajeet bahut dangerous hota. Ajeet chahe toh wo sab kar sakta hai jo uske saath hua tha, par Jaijeet nahi karne dega. ( Ajeet never died, just became Jaijeet Singh. Ajeet is not that scared child but the one who burns with flames of revenge, who is torturing you today. Dangerous, cold, ruthless, scary and your death. And if Jaijeet wouldn't have been here, then Ajeet would have been very dangerous for this world. If Ajeet wants he can do everything that happened to him, but Jaijeet won't let him.)

They both smirked, and tried to break him with their words now, not realising what he is. 

Abdul: Acha tu hai woh, pata hai, tu mere liye doll ban gaya tha, jisko maaro toh chillayega nahi, royega nahi. Jiske koyi emotions nahi ho. ( So you are that boy, you know, you were like a doll, who won't scream if we beat him, and won't cry. Who has no emotions.)

Jai: Bahut badi galti kar rahe ho. Mere paas kuch emotions hai, ghussa, badle ki aag aur tum dono ke khoon ko dekhne ki zarurat. ( You are doing a very big mistake. I have few emotions, anger, flames of revenge and the need of seeing blood of you both.)

Naaz: Nahi kar sakoge kuch bhi, jaise pehle kabhi nahi kar paaye the. ( You won't be able to do anything, like how you weren't able to do earlier.)

Jai slapped her hard, sound of it echoing. 

Jai: Maine bahut logo ko maara hai, aur aaj tumhe marunga, lekin tumhe dard se bhari maut dunga. ( I've killed many people, and today I'll kill you, but yours will be filled with unbearable pain.)

His tone sounded like a psycho, his anger on its peak. Manjul was scared, not of Ajeet, but of what will happen to Jai when Ajeet is gone, and he comes back. 

Jai: Naaz, mai tere saath wo nahi karunga jo tune kara tha, par yeh keede, uska badla lenge. ( Naaz, I won't do what you did, but these insects will take that revenge.)

He put some insects on her, who started feeding on her body. Abdul gulped seeing this. Jai didn't do anything, as he saw Abdul see his wife scared. After half an hour, she was dead, not without few more wounds given to both. Jai just signalled Manjul who nodded. Manjul tied Abdul's neck with a rope and tied it to the fan. 

* Torture scenes completed. For those who skipped:  Naaz and Abdul aren't the real parents of Jannat and Ayaan. They had killed their parents and taken over the company, showing themselves as Rehmanis as the real ones never revealed their faces. Only Jannat knew this, not Ayaan, she kept quiet as they threatened to hurt Ayaan if she didn't. They kidnap and torture kids, and Jai was one of them, so he took revenge and now Manjeet have killed them. 

He turned on the fan and they both came out and went to another room, which looked like a normal bedroom. Jai went in the washroom and changed. When he came out, Manjul had changed as well. 

Jai: Sorry. 

Manjul looked at him confused, and Jai ran away. Manjul ran after him and Jai stopped in a jungle type area, and fell to his knees, as he started crying. He finally broke down. Manjul came to him and kneeled in front of him and hugged him, as he cried as well. Within few minutes Manjul calmed down and moved form the hug, somehow freeing himself from Jai's tight grip. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

What will happen to Jai now? 

Has all the problems ended with Mr. and Mrs. Rehmani? 

Does anyone remember Rocky? 

Is Lucy a positive character or negative?

Why did Lucy go to such an extent?

Stay tuned

Bye.