Chapter 1

Hey guys, my name is Tera and this is my first book. I am going to try this book out if nobody likes it then i will not go on. It is unedited and i am sorry for that. I am in need of a book cover and editor. If you like please Fan, Vote, or comment. Thanks for reading... enjoy!!!!

Chapter 1-

"Lavinia!" I hear. "Lavinia!" I hear again, louder. "Lavinia! Get up!" I hear again, recognizing the voice as my mom. I sit up and rub my eyes, still groggy from sleep. I open my eyes and look around the room. It's dark purple walls remind me today is the first day of my Junior year. I look to my alarm clock.

"Crap!" I say, jumping out of bed. I run to the bathroom. It is 6:35 and I need to leave in 25 minutes. I jump in the shower, taking the least amount of time possible. When I get out I brush my teeth, brush and gel my long, blonde curly hair, put mascara on my greenish hazel eyes, and pick out a pair of jeans and a simple shirt. I rush down the stairs knowing my mom will be in the kitchen. " Hey mom, where's dad?" I ask

"He left 15 minutes ago, waking up on time." She says, her accusing gaze looking me up and down.

"Hey I told you that alarm clock was junk before you bought it." I say, putting my hands up in surrender.

She narrows her eyes, " Okay, well you better hurry, you are going to be late." I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

"Okay, love you!" When I get outside, I jump in my red Dodge truck, as I check to make sure I have everything. "Notebook, binder, make-up, phone, and... keys" I say, below a whisper while finding each item. I put my key in the ignition and hear the car roar to life. I smile to myself, I love the sound of my new truck.

I just got it a couple months ago I started out with a black Mustang when i got it I had it custom designed with a red stripe down the middle. A LOT of people ask if my parents are rich, but, in fact, they are not. I have been saving money ever since I was 13 years, I promised myself i wouldn't spend a penny until i was in 16 to buy things i need and love like makeup, cars, ect., ect. I am now 16 turning 17 in 3 months and still have $8,000 in the account.

I am about to put the car in drive when I hear another amazing truck come to life, except way more louder than mine. I turned to look in the direction the sound came from and i see him......Braydon. I smile because whenever I see he is happy and it makes me happy.

He turns an and sees me then he smiles. ' What's up?' he mouths. I shrug as to say ' nothing much going to school'. His smile widens then mouths ' See you at school '. He looks at me one more time then puts his car in gear and drives away.

I remember when he first moved in, my mom and I were standing there ready to greet them and to help unpack. He was around 7 and i was 6. I remember when i first saw him, I thought ' another boy ' because when my mom said we had a new nieghbor moving in I was hoping for a girl. I mean, i already had 1 older brother and 2 younger brothers plus 3 sisters, but that is besides the point. I guess their was a girl, Braydon's sister, Sarah, but she was 13 at the time, way too old for me and i knew it. I remember it took my parents a month to get me to talk to him.

He has changed a lot since then. His platanom bonde hair has changed to dirty blonde, he is taller, more musclular, and i dont know what it is, but something makes him look more.... handsome. The only thing that hasn't changed are his eyes. They are the same vibrant blue. I have always loved them. They are so different! They start at the pupil with a light baby blue then grow darker to an ocean blue and are outlined with a vibrant, almost turquiose.

I still remember seeing his eyes for the first time. They basically sucked me to his world. I remember turning to my mom and saying "He has pretty eyes." she just started laughing and said, "Someone has a crush!" At the time I did not know what a crush was, but right when I got home I ran straight to dad and ask what a crush was. He told me it was when someone liked someone else then asked why i wanted to know. I, of course, told him all about meeting Braydon. He started laughing and i just sighed and walked away.

They teased me for a whole month and maybe longer until they finally got me to talk to him. I will admit it, when I first met him and started to get to know him, I liked him. Now i am not so sure, he is in the middle of brother and more than friend zone.

I put the car in drive and drive the same route I have driven or been driving for the last 2 year. It takes me less than 5 minutes to get to school, speeding at just the right time not to get caught.

When i get to school i am suprisingly early and my friends don't normally get here until later so i head to the office to pick up my schedule. I walk in and say hi to everybody. Everybody knows me because of my family. We have lived here since the beginning of this town as it turn into a small city. I smile at the office attendent, Mrs. Swiss, as i walk up to her. "Good morning, Mrs. Swiss. How are you?" I ask politely as reaching her desk.

"I am wonderful, How was your summer?" She responds. "It was fantastic! Very nice." I say, "Do you by any chance have my schedule?"

"In fact, I do." She says pulling out a stack of papers. She swiftly looks though them and finds mine, handing it to me. "Thank you." I say as I leave, "have a good day!"

When i get outside, i look at my schedule:

Switzenhimer - History Period 1

Lowknee - Dance Period 2

Brown - English Period 3

Clark - Math Period 4

Lunch Period 5

Miller - Chemistry Period 6

Eberle - Band Period 7

Great all of the classes i wanted! I run out to my car to grab my wallet, then start walking towards my friends meeting spot. We always meet in the same spot every year. When i get there I see all of my friends; Tucker, Annie, Scarlett, Juan, Tyler, and Braydon.

"Hey!" All of them say, smiling. "Hey guys, whats up?" I ask while hugging each person. "Good." "Great!" "Amazing!" They all say at different times. Hugging all of them makes me notice how tall they've gotten. Where i have grown maybe an inch, they have grown 3. I frown, pouting. I was excited because i thought i have finally grown to match their hieght, but of course mother nature had to work her magic on all of us keeping me the shortest, yet again.

"What's wrong, Lavinia?" Tyler says, faking a sympathetic face. He is teasing me, he knows exactly why i am pouting. "Ooohh, shut up Tyler!" I say shoving his arm. Everyone starts to laugh, eventually i join in the laughter too. When we have all stopped laughing, Scarlett says, "Lets compare schedules." We all nod as we reach for our schedules.

We all have History. Braydon, Annie, Scarlett, and Juan have dance. Braydon, Tucker, Scarlett and Annie have English. Braydon, Tyler, Juan, Tucker, and Annie have Math. I have Chemistry with no one, and we all have band.

"I think this is going to be a great year!" Juan says and we all start laughing because we all know that is what Juan says every year. "Come on, lets get a head start to Switzenhimer!" Scarlett says. We all nod are heads and start walking, talking about summer and catching up.

I am both happy and sad to be back at school. Happy to be with my friends and sad to have to repeat the same, normal school year. I expected to have little to no drama, no boys, all A's, perfect record, and a normal, boring Junior year.

Boy, was I wrong.

Okay, that is the first chapter. If you like it please Comment, Vote, or Fan. I take good or bad comments, feel free to tell me what you think. I have until Chapter 10 written so the faster you comment and vote the faster i update! Thanks I hope you guys liked it. Talk to you guys later!! :)

Tera

xoxox