𝙈𝙮 𝙊𝙘

Given name: Kana - she didn't want people knowing her real name so she is called by her alias

Given name: Kana
- she didn't want people knowing her real name so she is called by her alias.

Name: Hayami Isao

Nickname:
Nana ( people in the gang )
Haya ( brothers/close friends )
Yami ( family/close friend )

Title: Mask girl

Age: 15

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual ( but leans into males more )

Appearance: she stands at 5'4, with medium semi fluffy black hair with blue insides. The right strand of her hair is dyed to a white color. Her hair is usually tied with one or two buns, depending on her mood. And she has blue eyes.
When she is with the gang, she wears a white smiling mask and black gloves. She is also often seen with a black cat on her shoulder.
When she is not in the gang, her hair would be in a low ponytail or not tied.

( Mask ^ )

( Mask ^ )

Personality:
- Hayami is a mysterious person, she would often keep her emotions away, which would sometimes lead to people thinking she is emotionless. She never reveals her true intentions unless she reveals them herself.
- She is smart, when she is with the gang she would often help in planning. And when she is in school, being one of the smartest students.
- Whenever she wears the mask, she would put on a facade of a strong, cold and unforgiving person. Though there will be some instances where she would show concern.
- But without the facade she seem to be a shy, kind and caring person to the people around her. And she would show more emotions.
- There would be times where she would be lazy and lay back, but whenever she knows it's time to get serious, she would.
- She is quite a daredevil, often times she would be seen resting by a cliff, rooftop, or at a tall building.

Gang: Tokyo manji gang

Love interest: Manjiro Sano, Mikey

Other info:
- If you see a black cat, yuki, nearby it meant that Hayami is nearby as well.
- Mitsuya is the only person in the gang who knows her personally. And because they would hangout in school if they have the chance.

Password: ehe :)