I turn around, take my bag and walk out of the house. I can't believe the audacity of this man! I helped him! I looked after his sick ass only to be told that he would pay me for sleeping in his bed! He is the biggest asshole I have ever met in my life! I hate him so much!

"Good morning Ayla", Scott greets me with a smile.

"Morning Scott", I reciprocate with a small smile. "Give me the keys. I'll drive today. And no! I don't care what Xander will say."

I take the keys from his hand and without giving him chance to answer back, I get in the car. When I reach the office, I storm into Colton's cabin and sit on a chair.

"Woah", he looks at me in concern. "What's wrong Ayla? Why are you so upset?"

"It's Xander", I murmur. "He makes me so mad Colton. I really hate him."

"What did he do?"

Taking a deep breath, I start telling him everything. By the time I'm finished, he has a heavy frown etched on his face.

"Ungrateful bastard", he murmurs under his breath.

"What? You no longer have a crush on him", I laugh, feeling some of the tension leaving my body.

"Honestly, I started disliking him when I saw the way he treats you, Ayla. My feelings for him are on one side but on the other side when I see him treat you like literal thrash, I hate him as a human being. He doesn't deserve you".

"I know right", I flick my hair arrogantly. "I'm too good for him."

"I really mean it Ayla", he says gently. "You are a gem and he is missing out."

"Thanks, Colton", I give him a meek smile. "But that's fine. He has his match here. Nina and they even suit each other."

After venting some more with Colton, I return back to my cabin to sort Xander's schedule. He is already here and my mind is churning with ways for revenge. He insulted me and I won't let it go. I will make him pay for it.

I am scrolling on the net when suddenly I come across an advertisement. My gaze falls on one of Xander's business cards and I grin.

"See your life husband", I murmur as I start to type.

"Hurry up Colton", I tell him while plastering a small pamphlet on the wall. "Our break time is going to be over in a few minutes."

"Almost done", he hollers from a distance.

"Hello", I say to a random woman and hand her a pamphlet. "You can call on this number for any reparation if needed. Especially toilets. It's Big head's toilet reparation and its service is really great."

The woman just takes the paper and walks away. Colton has managed to finish distributing all the papers and once we are done, we exchange a high five.

"Let the show begin", we say together.

We return to the office later, after buying bubble tea. Colton buys the original for him and for me he buys the peach-flavored one.

Once we reach the last floor, we stand close to Xander's door when we hear his voice.

"Who was it?", I hear Nina's voice and roll my eye.

"Nobody"

We hear footsteps approaching and I quickly run for my cabin while Colton bolts in the opposite direction. I see Xander and Nina heading for the elevator from inside and sigh.

"Can't wait to see you all frustrated", I say while chewing the pearls from my drink. They are the sole reason for my adoration of this drink.

I don't see Xander again afterwards nor does he calls me for anything. I just sit in my cabin all day and when it's time to go home, I pick up my bag and head out. Xander comes out of his office just when I get in the elevator. He starts approaching me but I start pressing the button to close the doors in his face. Just when he is near enough, the door closes, leaving him out. I smile to myself with victory.