Her dream 🦋

Then kuralal manadhai
Kavarndhavale..
Unnai padhukaka vandhavan
Un rasigan aagi pogen
Uyirai thodum Un isaiyil..

Unnai padhukaka vandhavan Un rasigan aagi pogen Uyirai thodum Un isaiyil

When she woke up she felt better. She went to take shower and after taking shower she felt good.

When she came downstairs , she saw Aadhitya immersed in his laptop.

" Enna Valarndhaketavan romba busy pola..Bore Adikudhe..Seri chuma vambuku ilupom." She said to herself and sat infront of him.

He lifted his head and saw her for few seconds and resumed his work on laptop shrugging his shoulders.

" Hellooooo.." she waved her hands infront of him and he looked at her like what.

" Thanks for taking care of me..But it doesn't mean I will hear whatever you say ." She said rolling her eyes making him laugh.

She's unable to understand him . Sometimes he laughs and sometimes he glares. What's his real character?

" Same here..It's my duty ." He said and she don't know how to irritate him . She got an idea and her eyes sparkled.

" Ama Ungaluku coffee poda therima?" He asked and he nodded his head.

" Oru strong coffee kidaikum ah? Ganga Akka leave Iniku." She said and he glared her " I'm your bodyguard not your assistant." He said and she pout.

" Dad said you will take care of me. But neenga Oru coffee kooda potu thara maatereenga.." she said keeping her face innocent.

" Ipdi mattum face ah vekadha.." saying so he went to the kitchen and she smirked.

She got a call from Shakthi.

" Hlo sollu da sakthi.." she said as soon as she attended the call.

" Epdi irukeenga thalaivi?" He asked and she smiled as she noticed the concern in his voice.

" Nalla iruken da..First time apdi pathadhala light ah fever avlodhan..Ipo I'm okay." She said with a smile.

" Super uh..Apo ethana Mani ku vareenga?" He asked and she's confused.

" Enga ?" She questioned back.