Braiding with Umbridge

Ginny and Hermione were in Umbridge's office writing I must not break the rules or ignore teachers.

They had been given detention for a week by Umbridge. Why? Because Umbridge had walked in on the two ferociously making out in her classroom. But that's not all, they were doing it on her desk, Hermione perched on the edge with Ginny standing between her legs, hands making their way up Hermione's skirt. Professor Umbridge had originally yelled at them to get out of her classroom but the two were so latched together at the mouth to acknowledge anything happening around them.

So now here they were, wincing away as they wrote lines with their own blood. Umbridge had turned away from them and was marking homework when Ginny got bored. She was sat behind Hermione as Umbridge had put them next to each other at first but Ginny got side tracked and had started squeezing Hermione's thigh.

She stared at the back of Hermione's head, her hair flowing over the back of her chair.

Ginny reached in front of her and got a hold of her hair when a startled Hermione turned back. Ginny smiled and Hermione went back to her lines when Ginny started to braid her hair. Hermione had taught her this and it was a fun pastime while they were with others and couldn't use other methods of passing time.

Hermione didn't seem to notice or mind and her hair was now in a beautiful plait. However, she was too focused on the hair to notice Umbridge walk up to her.

"HOW DARE YOU? You are in detention and you still defy me. What must I do to make you listen?" I WILL HAVE YOU SUSPENDED,"

"I'm afraid you can't do that Professor," Hermione spoke, "First of all we are here by your request so we didn't break in and you didn't tell us not to braid each other's hair, you only told us to do lines. And there is nothing in the school rules that says we can't do that or that we can't kiss in public for that matter. You don't want us to tell Dumbledore that you are doing this do you,"

Umbridge spluttered before finally yelling, "GET OUT AND NEVER SHWO ME YOUR FACES AGAIN!"

Ginny and Hermione ran out before anymore could happen.