"I missed you.."

Ello hoomans! Ash here. Sorry for not feeding you guys. But if you want some artwork from me, my twitter is @ayup_astral.

Here is a Rarepair!

Timedeo x Wispexe. 

Deo is sad. Wisp comforts him.

☢️ Attention! I am not shipping the real life people, only their personas!☢️

================================================================================

Deo sat on the bed. Memories of recent events flashed in his mind.

==================Flashback=======================================================

Deo stood in front of podium disbelief written all over his face. Tommy stood behind the lectern, a grim expression on the teen's face. Luke and Bitzel both stood beside Deo looking up at the blonde. Then, Tommy spoke.

"Deo, you have been spotted helping Wisp from the Antartic Empire, who is our enemy." Tommy proclaimed, his voice cracking a bit at the name of his old friend. Luke and Bitzel's face had disbelief painted all over it. Before Luke cried "Deo! Why?! We trusted you..." Bit only looked disappointed.

Deo said nothing but awaited Tommy's instructions.

Tommy looked down at Deo with eyes full of sadness. He sighed, not wanting to say this.

"Deo, you shall be exiled from Business Bay for helping the enemy in battle." Tommy announced.

Luke was full on crying at this point. Bitzel was the only thing that kept the young boy from falling.

But Deo showed no sign of emotion, his white, lifeless eyes stared at his friends. What they didn't know however, Deo was dating Wisp before he left. But still,he bowed his head and went to his base.

The rest of Business Bay, even Tommy, looked sadly at his base. Knowing that it was hopeless trying to reason with the older.

Deo took his stuff and before leaving, he took a book and quill and started to write.

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for letting me in Business Bay. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. I will never forget the great memories.

Dear Luke, I will never forget you. You and you're wholesome character. Listen to me and always remember to stay loyal to Business Bay.

Dear Bitzel, Remember me when you feel down because I won't be here to comfort you. Stay safe and stay loyal.

-TimeDeo

Deo left the book on the table, taking his stuff and walking out, not forgetting to leave the Business Bay faction. The only place that crossed his mind was:

The Antarctic Empire.

Before going anywhere, Deo made sure to text Wisp about his arrival.

Wisp was shocked but he didn't say anything.

So Deo made his way to the Antarctic Empire. Following the broken down bridge, he knew where to go. In a few days, there he was.

He was in the Antarctic Empire.

Deo was in the finished castle of the Antarctic Empire.

On a newly carved throne, was Technoblade. The leader of the empire. Beside him were two of his good friends : Ph1lza and VoiceOverPete. Wisp was standing a little way from the throne, looking at Techno.

Deo bowed and Techno spoke in a loud monotone voice.

"TimeDeo, what brings you here to the Antarctic Empire?"

Deo let out a quiet sigh.

"I was exiled out of Business Bay after helping to heal Wisp's wounds in the previous battle." Deo told them.

Techno and Phil couldn't believe their ears. Tommyinnnit. The 15 year old that the duo had mocked to be a child, had exiled his most trusted friend because he helped Wisp.

Techno sighed and said : "Deo. We will have a discussion and we will tell you our decision tomorrow. But for now, you can stay with Wisp."

Deo bowed once more before Wisp lead the smaller into his house.

===============Present time=======================================================

Deo had placed all of his stuff, which wasn't much into an empty barrel that wisp had.

It was already night fall when Deo had finished looking around the Empire. Now, he sat cross-legged on the bed with Wisp beside him. Deo was leaning onto Wisp the silence of the empire peaceful.

Wisp pulls Deo closer wrapping his arms around Deo's waist. Deo's only response was nuzzling inot the taller's chest. Relishing the warmth that Wisp gave off.

The two didn't speak that much. Deo was still shaken up by the week's events and Wisp didn't want to interfere.

So the two sat in silence slowly drifting to sleep.........waiting for the decision that will change Deo's life.

==============================================================================

Oki! So this is Part 1! I've been watching SMPearth recently so this is what came from it.

Part 2 is coming up really soon!

~Ash