My Personal Headcanon

Nadine Franklin married Erwin Kim and they had themselves a nice small private wedding. They've been through some hard times, but now, they are still loaded in terms of cash and finances and still happily married with a family. She goes to therapy alone on Saturday and with her family on Monday when they need to for the tragedy that 13-year-old Nadine Franklin witnessed.

Darien Franklin married Krista after he got back from college and they had all the same people at Nadine's wedding that they did here and then he struck gold in the oil industry to support himself his wife and their kids.  Krista Franklin still hangs out with her best friend Nadine Kim almost every day and whenever they feel like getting pretty buzzed like back in the good old days, they go out for drinks usually on Wednesday.

Mona Franklin, two years later, talked to Max and Greer Brunner and was finally able to fully reconcile and reunite with her daughter Nadine. She started seeking both counseling and, far more importantly, therapy both alone and with her family; and she was finally able to stop blaming her daughter, whom herself was then 19, for witnessing a tragedy as a teenager and running.

Toby Brunner has grown up and is a high school senior at Lakewood High School in Portland Oregon, and he's the star of the high school sports team. Well,  he also happening to be dating a high school freshman. Ironically enough, in order for him to learn a history from the second grade all the way through to college graduation, he's required to be taught to recognize trends rather than memorizing dates.

Nick Mossman foolishly listened to those friends of his once again and, because none of them ever got over their respective high school popularity, he took things way too far in the back of a local workout gym parking lot with the recently turned 17-year-old daughter of the towns police department head honcho and didn't back off while she was saying no. They all went to jail while he went to prison and ended up dying in a riot via accidental gunshot to the back of the head.

Max Brunner became the school counselor at Lakewood High School in Portland Oregon for a year. That was until his wife Greer Brunner proved she had what it takes i e the education and proper training and proper temperament to be the school counselor. Now Mr Brunner only has to worry about counseling during his lunch period with a small handful of students from the 7th grade up till the 12th grade. Max is still teaching mostly juniors High School History.