Chapter 5 - First day

You wake up in the morning after only getting a few hours sleep, you never have been able to get to sleep in a different bed. After lying for 5 minutes you decide to just get up stop brooding, you head over to your drawers and pull out your school uniform or your amended school uniform. After getting dressed your roommates are finally up and getting ready, you came back into the room from the bathroom and all the girls turn to you although Millicent still seems like she's half asleep.

"what are you wearing?" pansy asks while looking you up and down in disgust "why do you wear things like that?" she continues put you just drown her out and head to the mirror to do your hair and apply a little makeup, just simple though, your add...

"what are you wearing?" pansy asks while looking you up and down in disgust "why do you wear things like that?" she continues put you just drown her out and head to the mirror to do your hair and apply a little makeup, just simple though, your add product to your hair so it keeps its nice long curls that reach your bum and your makeup is just some winged eyeliner with mascara and chap stick.

Someone says something but your still drowning out the noise but you see Daphne in the mirror and turn to her "sorry did you say something?" you ask her trying not to be rude

"I asked if I could be your best friend?" she giggled excitedly at you looking you up and down admiring your clothes "it's just you're really nice and your clothes are stunning"

You blush and look down at your clothes "well thank you and yes id be delighted to have you as a best friend" you've now finished your make up and started applying some to Daphne since she asked so nicely.

After waiting for your roommates to get ready you all head to the great hall, you walk behind the other 2 with Daphne clinging onto your arm.

"So tell me, what's her problem?" you nodded at pansy s you kept your voice quiet so she wouldn't hear,

"well last night after you left and went up to bed I came over to ask who you were and I heard the boys talking about how interesting you were and how they liked your look" she says and you nodded urging her to go on

"basically she jealous, because you caught the attention of the person she likes and now she probably going to try and annoy you and bully you into wearing something else because she can't stand the attention not being on her" she says this as you were heading into the great hall and you just looked at her baffled about what she says.

As you walk in you glance over at the Gryffindor table and see your siblings

"I'm going to go over and say hi to my siblings, I'll be over in 2 minutes. Save me a seat" you asked her before walking away. As you walked up you got Ron's eye and he just turned round to ignore you. It made you mad and you got really frustrated at him and just stood behind him violently sticking the fingers up at the back of his head, you heard some people laughing and glanced over to your new friend group and seen them laughing, you immediately tried to hush them up but only made yourself look like a prat. Turning back around and you see Ginny sitting down across the table,

"so Y/N how was your night?" she asked, she probably didn't even think twice before saying it as though you managed to have a blissful dream filled sleep but in reality it was just empty and non-existent.

"Not bad" you lied "got showed to my dorm and made some friends" you pointed at them over the room

"You made friends with that lot?" Ron spoke up, finally looking at you.

"Yes, do you have problem?" you stared at him and raised your eyebrow in question hoping he wouldn't go one but its Ron of course he can't let it go.

"Of course I have a bloody problem" he spoke now standing in front if you "why are you making friends with them? They are slytherins!" he exclaimed this just set you off. He had no right to tell you who to be friends with, he never even acts like your brother at times so why does he get a say in what your do? You made sure to tell him this and he just looked at you in complete embarrassment

"You don't get a say in who I am friends with and for your information I AM A SLYTHERIN TOO!" you shouted at him before walking back to your friends who were now in fits of laughter at what they just seen. You sat down in between Blaise and Daphne.

Looking over at the Gryffindor table you seen Ginny looking at you, she gave you an apologetic look like it was her that said those things to you. You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned round to see Percy looking down at you.

"Can we talk?" he asked not seeming apologetic at all for your brother's actions

"Not now, I'm busy" you said looking down at your plate.

He leaned over into your ear "make sure you eat something please" he whispered and you lost your appetite after you talked to Ron but you couldn't say anything yet so you just nodded and with that he walked away back to his table.

"What did he say to you?" Theo asked probably thinking it was nothing.

"Nothing, doesn't matter" you said still looking down at your plate. You waited for all your friends to finish eating before you left so that it didn't look suspicious with you leaving 5 minutes after getting there.

-

You looked at your time table and seen you had care for magical creatures with Hagrid but as you left history of magic you looked in your bag and seen you forgot you book.

"I've left my book in the room, can you try and cover for me with Hagrid?" you asked Daphne hopefully.

"Of course but hurry up, don't want to be stuck with pansy for too long" she whispered the last bit and just walked away. You began to walk back to your dorm and when you got there you quickly looked for your book, it took you a good couple minutes but you see it lying under your bed. Once you had it you made you way to Hagrid's hut but no one was there. You looked around in hopes to see someone, you managed to see a hoard of black robes deep in all the trees so you made your way through. You walk past the trees just in time to see Malfoy get hit by a large winged animal. You laugh loudly grabbing the unwanted attention of the students and Hagrid, your now on you way to the hospital wing with Malfoy against your will as Hagrid thought it best to send you for your laughing at the situation. You bring Malfoy to the hospital wing and see madam pomfrey leaving the big doors, she sees Draco over dramatizing the situation and stops herself before she rolls her eyes, and she looks at you with a pitiful look.

"I have to go retrieve some more medical supplies, you will need to stay with Mr Malfoy until I return" she says as she rushes past her, you just look at her in disbelief before turning to see that Malfoy had already taken a seat on one of the beds. You walk over to him to him and sit in the chair next to the bed.

"You can go now" he scoffs as he looks at anything but you. As you get up to leave you hear the door open and then the most horrible sound you can think of

"Where's my drakey" pansy screeches and you look back at Draco laughing as a look of horror comes across his face.

"Do you need her off your back?" You ask with a smirk across your face and he just nods desperately. You hear the curtain swing open but it's too late for her to do anything you're already straddling Malfoy and kissing him with his one good hand on your hip. You stop as soon as you hear her running away and you just laugh before trying to get off but you keeps a firm grip on your hips and you go in for a kiss again but before your lips can touch again madam pomfrey is back and is shooing you out the hospital wing. You look back and wink at Draco before heading back to classes.