lipsmacker..<3

⚠️⚠️ LUCA AND ALBERTO ARE 16-17 IN THIS STORY. SEMI-SMUT?? WILL BE INCLUDED. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF THEM DOING STUFF EVEN THIUGH THEY ARE AGED UP, DONT READ THIS. SIMPLE AS THAT. ENOYY!!⚠️⚠️

after coming back from Genova, everyone settled down. everyone said hi to eachother and yada yada.

LUCAS POV
i was so excited!! I've been begging my mom since I got here to let me sleepover with Alberto!! Giulia taught me about crushes YEARS ago, I've accepted the fact that I like- who am I kidding? I LOVE Alberto.. idk if my mom knows but every time I'm with him she gives me a smug look. Idk I'll tell her..

soon.

*knock* *knock*

Im SO out of breath

"Luca!! What are you doing here?"
Alberto said in the cutest tone I've ever heard .. he's like a puppy.. adorable but feisty at times. HES so sweet but they next moment he's literally biting someone's face off.

"Luca??"
Alberto says. He had a worried look on his face

I snap back to reality

"oh my bad.. do- do you have?.. water?"
i said gasping for air.

"Yeah ofc I do!! Come in!"

as Im walking in i see Giulia on her computer doing some work.

"Hey Luca!"

Giulia says, not taking her eyes off her computer.
She's always so dedicated to getting her work done fast!! She's always told me: "get your work done as fast as possible if you want more free time".
She would always tell me that before school when we were 14. She would wake up early as heck to get ready. when she was done, she would wake me up and go back to sleep so when she would wake up, she would be ready to just walk out the door!! That's smart giulia!

"Here luca"
Alberto says lovingly as he's handing me the water.

I chug it down and gasp for air.

"now that was delicious!"
I say jokingly.

Giulias eyes lit up for a split second.

"Luca!! I have something for you. Follow me quick!"
Giulia says as she grabs my hand and leads me to her room.

ALBERTOS POV

"Well, that was weird.." I say.
I haven't had much time to think of this but I see Giulia as someone who's there for me! She took me in, fed me, gave me a place to stay and a lot of love from her and her dad. So I don't know why I still feel jealous of her and Lucas bond. She recently came out as a lesbian which lifted a lot of weight from my shoulders. But there's still one thing I'm worried about..

what if she's lying?

She wouldn't seem like that type for person.. we've grown a strong bond. She's literally my sister but I'm still worried:// but she's been seeing a girl and I am SO glad she is. She talks non stop about her.. I think her name is-

"ALBERTO!! HES ALL YOURS NOW !! DONT BE TO LOUD IN YOUR ROOM, OKAY?? "
Giulia screams, making me snap back into reality.
Luca blushes at the joke.

"GIULIA IM GONNA BEAT UR ASS"
I scream at her in a playful tone
I can hear her laugh in the other room

"Let's go in my room" I say to Luca

I take his hand and lead him up to my room

He steps into my room and closes the door behind him. He was holding a little bag, which seemed to me stuffed to the brim.

Luca sat down on my bed as I went to my desk and cleaned it up a bit.

I could see him pull out a mini mirror and a lip smacker that giulia gave him. He starts applying the lip smacked on his lips and I sit down next to him.

I looked at his cute lips.. they looked so soft.

"hey Luca? What's the flavor of that one?"
I could tell it was something sweet cause of the packaging . I always used to eat those and giulia would get mad at me for it lmfao.

Luca smirked at me and said in a flirty tone:

"Wanna find out..?"

at first I didn't know what he meant so me being the dumbass I am I said
"yeah i would love too.." in a flirty tone to catch him off guard cause I thought that mf was gonna let me apply the lip smacker on my lips.

Luca smiled at me and started quickly putting his things neatly away and got on my lap facing me.

Then I realized. OH.. I tried playing it off cool and just went with the flow

Luca gently put his hand on my check and leaned in closer to me:). I felt his lips touch mine. They were unbelievable?! They were so soft and so sweet. He kissed me so passionately :)) ..

after a couple seconds of kissing he pulled away to catch breath.

"so.. have you found out what flavor it was yet?"
Luca said in a seductive tone.

"No? I think I need to taste it again"
I said

"your such a idiot" Luca said as he pressed his lips against mine, but more rough this time. He pushed me on the bed so now he was on top of me. Our kisses were getting more rough every time but I didn't mind. I liked it.

I wrap my hands around his waist

making him hum in our kiss .
I pull away smirking at him.

he got so flustered. It was cute.
he rested his lower half on mine
I run my hands down his waist and onto his hips
"your such a tease"
Luca says in a playful tone . And once again he leans into our kiss, I didn't mind though.

LUCAS POV
I was finally kissing him. I was feeling so needy..
I start moving my hips gently. I don't wanna go too fast!!
Alberto inhales sharply at that.
"feeling bold, are we?" Alberto says in a flirty way.

god this boy doesn't know what he's doing to me..

I move my hips faster and faster making him grab me tighter and move me to the rhythm my body was moving in. small moans escaped his mouth but I'm my case: it was way different. I was moaning like there was no tomorrow.
"mmh! ahh..~"
i lean back grabbing his thighs with my hands to hold me up as I kept grinding on him.

"GUYS SHUT UP IM TRYING TO READ"
Giulia screams

We both stop dead In our tracks and look at eachother in fear. oh my god. Giulia heard us ..
I quickly get off of Alberto and sit down as he sits up.
Our faces are so red. We look at eachother for 2 seconds before bursting out laughing. I move closer to Alberto and bring him up to where I was. He laid down as I laid next to him. I kiss him and I close my eyes . As I'm about to go unconscious, Alberto whispers in my ear.
"your so getting it tomorrow you needy boy.."

"I cant wait.."
I whisper back at him blushing hard

we both fall asleep while holding eachother...

1176 words.

OOF OKAY HI GUYS!!
THIS IF MY FIRST ACTUAL FANFIC SO I APOLOGIZE IF IT SUCKS BUTT!!
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND I HOPE IT WASNT TO MUCH!! LMK IF YALL WANT A PRT TWO ON THIS LMFAO
ANYWAHS GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE, OKAY YALL?? OKAY!! BYEEE💕💪🏻