His voice stopped me though when he asked "who's my blood for?"

I turned and looked him up and down to try and tell if this was a trick before saying "Their brother Blaze. He tried to save me from a werewolf and ended up getting bitten"

"Hmm that's curious. You said tried" Pheonix pointed out

"Uh.. well.. yeah.. he um, I meant did. Blaze protected me from him" I said, lying through my teeth I looked down at the ground.

"Is that so? Would you like me to take your jacket then?" he asked while gripping my arm just below the bite while looking me in the eyes as his way of telling me he's aware that Neal bit me.

But how? If he knows does that mean Damon and Mark know too?

"Look are you gonna give us your blood or just keep being an ass" I asked him and he let go of my arm.

"Hmm.. you might wanna watch the way you talk to me, love. Especially since you want something as rare as my blood." he said while getting closer to me "I'll give it to you" he whispered in my ear.

"You will?" I asked completely shocked

He walked over to one of his cabinets and grabbed out a vial then bit into his hand and let it drip into the vial. When his hand healed he walked past me and handed it out to Damon then turned to face me.

"Now then, are you going to ask me or are you just suicidal?" Pheonix asked me.

I glanced down at the ground then looked back up at him "Why? Why do you care?"

"Lynn whats he talking about?" Damon questioned

"Weren't you guy at all curious to why she said your brother tried to save her. Are you both really not able to smell her bleeding or smell the wolfs venom in her?"

"I... just figured she was.. you know on her thing... and I'm not a wolf so i wouldn't know what their venom smells like!" Damon said

That idiot thought i was on my period and wouldn't have even told me! I mean what if i was just bleeding through my dress, Aria was't around to tell me! asshole.

Thats when Pheonix decided to grab my jacket off of me, showing them the bite mark on my arm that was surrounded by dark red veins that looked like they were going to come out of my skin. Overall it just looked disgusting.

I scrunched my nose and Damon spoke saying "Wait why would his bite effect her like that? She's not a vampire."

"Because her bloodline is a very rare one. One that is oddly mysterious and is effected in many ways by many different things." Pheonix said while coming over to me and wrapping one of his arms back around my waist and biting his wrist on the other then forcing it into my mouth, making me drink his blood.

There's those tingles again I thought as I felt the tingles going through my body at his touch.

I put my hands on his arm and tried to force it away from my mouth but his blood still made its way down my throat. The worst part about this whole thing is that I actually like the taste of his blood in my mouth.

Ugh. I'm disgusting.

He finally pulled his arm away from my mouth making me squirm to try and get out of his grip with his arm still around my waist.

He let go of me and i looked at him screaming "What the hell was that!"

"That love, was me saving you. Now you owe me. Oh and i suggest you sleep because my blood is going to do some seriously weird things to your body" he said while looking me in the eye.

"Compelling me's not gonna work. I'm wearing vervain." I said with a smirk.

"Well then we'll have to fix that now wont we?" he said while sniffing the air before looking straight to my necklace.

He lifted it as if he was looking at it and pulled it so it snapped off "You asshole that was a gift!" I yelled

He put his fingers under my chin, making me look up at him then he spoke while looking directly in my eyes while saying "Sleep" making my eyes heavy and my body waver, falling into him and he caught me, lifting me up bridal style in his arms.

I could feel Pheonix was walking then the cold air hit my skin and I was being passed into someone else's warm body, making me feel alone.

"Now keep her in your sight at all times because my bloods going to make her want to come here and give herself to me. Therefore you need to keep her away from me at all costs, understand?" I heard Pheonix's voice say and that was the last thing I heard before I fell completely unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoy! Theres a picture of the mysterious Pheonix on the side :) -->