"Well not exactly but you know my father, Jason Anderson the vampire king" he said as if he was trying to show him up.

When Pheonix laughed at that I could feel his chest vibrating against my back, making me want to melt into his arms.

God why am I acting like this. I blame the bite and drugs. speaking of which..

"Hey guys.." i tried to say but got cut off

"Is that supposed to mean something to me? I'm both stronger and higher up than you're father could ever be and we both know that." Pheonix said

"Guys..."

"That doesn't matter. He has a whole kingdom following him while all you have are sired hybrids" Damon said

"Damon shut up! Honestly you let your ego get in the way of everything. We want him on our side remember?"

That's when Pheonix released me and I turned to look at him as he spoke "And why would you want that, love?"

I finally got a good look at him. He has dirty blond short curly hair with amazing sparkly light blue eyes. He's wearing dark black pants that hung low in a very sexy way off his hips and had a blue grey long sleeve shirt and normal black shoes.

When I heard him clear his throat I realized I was totally just checking him out right in front of him. I looked back up to his face to see he had a smirk on his face and a look of amusement in his eyes.

I decided I should answer and just say it instead of beating around the bush "Because we need your blood" I said straight up.

"Wow Lynn. Way to just be blunt" Mark said

I turned to him and glared "Shut up Mark. You do not get to talk to me right now. Not after what you did tonight." I yelled and turned back to Pheonix while closing my eyes and sighing while pinching the bridge of my nose, trying to avoid the pulsating in my ears or throbbing going on in my arm.

When I opened my eyes I noticed Pheonix had his head tilted to the side as if he was examining me.

"Well then, shall we go inside and discuss your reasoning" Pheonix asked as he walked over and opened his front door.

I eyed him curiously before walking inside and turning to see Pheonix walk through but Damon and Mark waiting outside.

"What are you guys doing? He's not human. You don't have to be invited in." I said curiously and glanced at Pheonix asking "Right?"

He smirked saying "Not quite, love. You see I have a witch that put a spell on this house so any uninvited guests cant just come in here. Not having to keep a human around is just a bonus"

My mouth dropped open as I watched him. Stupid hot British asshole. I started walking back towards the door when he grabbed my arm.

My jacket only went down to my elbows, leaving our skin touching, sending sparks all up my arm and down through my spine.

Now that was not just an electric shock.

He glanced at my face with a curious look before letting go. Wait did he feel it too?

"I thought you wanted my blood" he said

"Not if there's gonna be a cost for it or if they cant be in here to protect me from you" i said

He got an amused look on his face "You think you need protection from me?" he asked

"I'm not sure yet but better to be safe than sorry." I said and turned to continue to walk out the door.