DAY 2- Family/Friends

Start from the beginning

Before the youngest Wayne boy could say anything in return, not that he really could refute the statement though, another person came over to their little group lottering near the entrance of the school and most definitely blocking peoples way in, not that they said anything as the Ice Prince happened to be one of those people and everyone knew to steer clear of him.

Obviously not these people.

Garfield and Jaime looked on curiously as they made a beeline straight towards the Ice Prince everyone else seemed to be avoiding.

Both we're girls with black hair that shone blue, coincidentally enough. One had short hair in a bob with brown eyes and wore the same gotham uniform embroidered with an emblem to show they were from the school. She wore a blank, hard to read expression and distinctly reminded them of Damian.

The other girl was slightly shorter with her hair in a braid that came down below her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and porcelain skin that seemed whiter with the snow against it. She wore the same outfit as the other, standard uniform was a smart vest and white long sleeve collared shirt with a plaid skirt for girls, but hers had cherry blossoms that couldn't possibly be hand done as they ran perfectly down the side of each arm of her jacket and a cute bow at her neck that was a deep red, contrasting nicely with the pink on her sleeves.

The brown eyed girl glanced them over while the one with bluebell didn't seem to notice them.

"Tsuguri," Damain nods curtly at the girl as her eyes met his, finally looking away from them and man that gave Garfield memory whiplash from the head Wayme of the house from this morning when he greeted them.

The girl gave the same greeting as he did, surprisingly saying a simple, "Wayne."

Jon butted in before more words could be said between them, not that it looked like there was to be.

"How was Paris?!" He asked excitedly like a puppy who acts like their starved even though you fed them literally half an hour ago.

The bluebelled eyed beauty giggled at his enthusiasm before replying in a sweet clam voice.

"It was nice, it was so wonderful of Uncle J to take us," she said.

"It would have been better if that witch hadn't slithered out of her hell hole," the girl, Tsuguri as Damian called her, hissed, not seemingly mad at the other black haired girl but rather at the situation she was recalling.

"What did the rat do this time?" Damian queried, annoyance slipping into his voice.

"I'll inform you of the situation later, as of now we are tardie enough to class," and with that she linked her arm with the other girls and dragged her along beside her. The blue eyed one they never caught the name of turned round and gave Damian and Jon a wave goodbye.

Before Garfield could pester them with questions, Damian announced they needed to get to class soon as well if they did not wish to be late on their first day.

They quickly scrambled to class with five extra minutes to spare.

-

Throughout the day, Jaime and Garfield managed to collect that Damian and the other blue haired girl, they found out to be named Marinette, despised one another.

They shared a multitude of classes, they sat next to each other in most, and they bickered and fought and corrected each other and the rest of the class just acted as if it was a normal Monday, because for them it was. 

Everyone questioned said it was the same thing between them, they fought, they competed, they never got along. It was always a competition between those two.