"That's a good dream bro" Rindou popped behind them.

"I haven't seen Kakucho a lot today" He sat beside them.

"Probably enjoying his time with Y/n" I can see him look at her like how he looked at Izana.

"So he's gay?" Sanzu randomly asked.

They both looked at Sanzu with a blank face.

"No." They both said.

"He just see's Izana as a part of his Family since they both grew up together"

"So he see's Y/n as a family and decides to fuck her as a family? Wouldn't that be a Family stroke?" Sanzu chuckled.

"You're making no sense" Rindou responded.

"Atleast he doesn't look at her like some kind of fuck toy" Ran smirked at Sanzu.

"Oh gotta get going then. I have something to do..See ya Bro and watch Sanzu's ass for me" Ran stands up and walked away.

They both looked at eachother.

"Don't tell me you like Y/n too" Sanzu crossed his arms.

"I don't know..but she's hot and interesting"

-
-
-
-

It's happening again..
..
..

Well i don't give a fuck about your friends..
..
..

I'm right here..
..
..

"Hey Kakucho. What's your first thought when you first saw me? Hmm?" You asked.

"Uhh.. like 'Wow she's gorgeous' Like that" He scratched his head and chuckled.

"Oh really.." You playfully punched his shoulder.

"What about you.. What's your first thought when you first saw me?" He asked.

"I think you look like a good person and plus you look handsome" You chuckled.

"So it's okay with you? Like what we did last night?" He asked.

"No..No it doesn't bother me like Sanzu did. You asked for consent and he didn't which is a huge turn off.

Oh no one down for Sanzu.

"You're nice.. I actually thought your like a walking red flag like them but surprisingly you're not. I'm actually very happy i met you"

You smiled at him.

He cupped your face with his hands and placed a kiss on your forehead. "i'm happy as well"

-
-
-

Time passes by and you planned to tell Kakucho that you need to go home because Emma is worried sick about you, He offered you a ride but you rejected it.

"Bye Kaku, See you soon" You waved at him as you went outside.

You noticed a car infront of the street..Bmw..you decided to ignore it and went on your way.
....
...

Oh baby take a look around...

I'm the only one who hasn't walked out..

I'm right here..

..
..

You started to feel like someone was following you, You looked behind you and saw the same car you saw earlier.

"That bmw again" You sighed and continued to walk faster as the cold breeze touches your skin.

You saw an open 7-eleven at the area and decided to go in just to avoid seeing that car again.

You sighed as you walked in the store looking at the icecream section, you grabbed the chocolate covered icecream and took it with you, you also grabbed some drinks and mochi.

"Didn't know you like that kind of stuff"

You were startled and quickly looked on who's behind you.

"Oh did i scare you?" He smirked.

"R-ran?" You gulped.

"Hey Y/n.."
_____________________
_______________________________

♡︎ LUXURIOUS ♡︎
By: Uniqueylla
16
_____________________
____________________________
|| Chapter 17 ||

HI SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE I PROMISE TO UPDATE FAST AS I CAN IM ALSO UPDATING MY OTHER BOOKS.CHECK IT IF YOU WANT LOL