False Manipulations (AU)

Começar do início

"You sure you got this!?" November questioned in between pants and she sent back a nod and a tiny snicker the other bandit could never get tired of hearing.

"Thanks lots!" She smiled gratefully to her dear friend before leaving the masked killer to fend for herself.

Although Y/n was trying and had left many guards to die from loss of blood on the ground, it hadn't been long before one had snuck behind her to strike just where her shoulder blade began.

She yelped in reaction to the pain, the crowd gasping at how feminine the murderer had sounded.

They'd been searching for her for years and only then did they find out she was biologically female?

There was a brief moment of composure as Y/n balanced her stance once again before another royal blade had cut through the layers skin where her thigh was.

She looked down in surprise from the painful, seeping cut before her arms were pulled behind her back, her body being shoved down to the rough pavements.

"Shit..."
__________
Currently at the Wright's castle, lunch was being held awkwardly in the large dining area of the palace.

Although with the current news, the awkward silence was now replaced with one of shock.

Especially the prince which held a different last name from the rest of his family.

Sebastian McCarthy, the poor isolated boy was different and despite his family's disapproval, wanted to catch the Rabbit himself.

"What do you mean Rabbit's been caught!?" He stood up from his seat, the heavy chair scraping the floor with a trip.

One of Sebastian's two entrusted knights, Sam, had barged into the dining room to inform the family of the news just before.

"The other guards are bringing them to the castle now! Your majesty!?" Sam yelled in a panic, pleading at Demetrius for any orders he could be given during such a time.

He'd been king for years now and soon his entire family, excluding Sebastian of course had changed their last names for his own.

With a frown, Demetrius nodded at Sam as the family stood up from their dinner.

Sebastian sped walked faster than the others, wanting to meet the wanted killer he'd been searching for himself for years.

"Sebastian I know you've been wanting to meet him for a while now but please go to your room" Robin pleaded as she pulled on his sleeve.

Despite the Rabbit being caught and detained, they couldn't risk being careful around such a person.

"I'm staying here" Sebastian said firmly as they stopped at the entrance hall.

Demetrius walked ahead of him before turning in his heels to argue with his stepson.

"Why don't you just listen to your mother-"

The men's distributive behaviour was put to a pause when the castle doors opened to three of what was left of the knights, brutally injured they escorted a young looking woman with h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes.

She wore an oversized cloak in which the hood was pulled down to reveal a pretty, sun kissed face with freckles scattered across any clear areas from being out in the sun all the time.

Several sizes of old scars had occupied certain parts of her neck and face.

One on her cheek, another slicing through her left eyebrow, one large scar on her neck and another large mark on the corner of her forehead where her hairline was.