Chapter 6: Tattooed Sundays

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before Pat could even speak more words she felt Krystal's warm lips on her. The woman kissed her quickly but softly, gently cupping her face with her warm hands.

She could tell Pat was still a little shy in showing affection, she could still feel the awkwardness of the day-after.

"Ang sweet naman ng girlfriend ko— good morning," Krystal said with a wide smile.

Pat bit her lip and suddenly she turned beet red.

"Oh shit, kinikilig ka—-why? I know it is a privilege to bed your crush Krystal Mae Tanchingco," Krystal teased.

"Hindi ah! Hindi ako kinikilig," Pat said defensively.

Krystal held Pat's hand as she walked backwards, grabbing the kitchen chair. She swiftly landed on the chair while she had Pat plop on her lap.

"Bakit? Hindi ka pa ba sanay na matawag na girlfriend? Masanay ka na kasi girlfriend kita. I will always say it," she whispered, giving Pat a suspicious look.

"I never even had a girlfriend before...or a real relationship before.... tapos mga ginagawa pa natin kanina.... hindi ako sanay. Hindi ba ang bilis?" Pat asked while she wrinkled her nose.

"Pat, we had two months of foreplay. I do not think we are too fast. Lampas dalawang buwan pa nga if you think about it. I never waited that long before," Krystal mockingly rolled her eyes at the thought.

Pat playfully flicked Krystal's pointy nose; her eyes directed to their intertwined hands and she sighed.

Physical intimacy was something Pat was unfamiliar with but she found herself craving Krystal's touch. It was like muscle memory to feel her skin on hers.

Krystal was more sensual and had less qualms on physical intimacy. She drew Pat closer to her as she hugged her from behind. She held her tightly as she playfully nipped on Pat's ear. Slightly annoying the woman on her lap.

"Ano ba, Krystal... ang gulo mo!"

"So ano... kainin nalang natin lahat 'to? Mukbang ba 'to? I mean I would prefer the mukbang we did kaninang madaling araw," Krystal asked as she started smelling the pandesal. She playfully winked at Pat laughing at her own joke.

"Goodness, ang weirdo mo na nga, ang PERV mo pa," Pat exclaimed with a disgusted face.

She got out of her lap drinking the coffee in the paper cup and munching on the croissant. She was laughing while glancing at Krystal who was still busy smelling the food all around her.

"Patpat, masarap to... eat this o," Krystal said as she fed her girlfriend a shred of pan de coco.

Pat ate the pan de coco with excitement, her lips quirking and her cheeks full like a chipmunk.

"You ever had a xiao long bao?" Krystal asked, squinting
her eyes at Pat.

"Baka... yun yung soup dumplings diba? Yung punong puno ng laman?" Pat was still concentrating on her pastries, barely paying attention to Krystal.

"Yeah... like super full. Parang cheeks mo right now. Baobao. You look like a little bao. You are a nervous ball of anxiety that transforms into a bao bao," Krystal laughed.

"Ulol!"

While the two of them ate and gave in to all the asaran--- Pat thought, she could get used to this. She could not help but beam.

The two of them huddled together in the mini kitchen of the hotel. They were comfortable, their feet touching, their laughter boisterous, and their food messy.

————

Pat was packing her bags while Krystal helped her fold her clothes.

The sea breeze served as a background to the old hotel room. Pat was on the bed while Krystal was lugging around the duffle bag by the door.